Brasserie Meteor (Beer)
$4.36 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Wendelinus Intensia right now.
Wendelinus Intensia is a smooth and creamy beer. Attractive, and amazing. Did you try it?
Description · Brasserie Meteor
TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Intensia :
- Appearance: golden yellow with a small white head
- Aroma: malty, grainy, caramel, dried fruits
- Body / Flavour: toasted, malt, caramel, bread
BEER TYPE: Belgian Strong Ale
Meteor is an Alsatian independent brewery founded in 1640 and located in Hochfelden between Strasbourg and Saverne. In 1925 the Brasserie Meteor is renowned as the most buoyant French market. Its slogan "the biggest of the small and the smallest of the major brewers" because it is the last major...
Buy Brasserie Meteor Beer:
Highlighted review about Wendelinus Intensia
Posted on 17/09/14 at 04.57
More reviews about Wendelinus Intensia
Posted on 08/10/15 at 17.35
- Appearance: bronze with a modest retention foam
- Aroma: aroma of grain and oranges; alcohol notes
- Body / Taste: very sweet, thick; bodied, lots of residual sweetness; granulated with persistent notes of ripe fruit
BREWERY: Brasserie Meteor
BEER TYPE: Trappist
Posted on 07/07/15 at 05.18