- Appearance: Brouwerij ’t IJ Zatte is a gold color with a slight white foam
- Aroma: aroma with fresh fruit mixed here and there with a touch of grain.
- Body / Taste: The taste is slightly sweet, ending with a fine, dry aftertaste.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Tripel
TASTING NOTES: View: Dominus Tripel has an intense color. Nose: The aroma is sweet, fragrant, fruity notes of pear and caramel. Taste: The taste is pleasant, mild appreciate subtle note phenols, typical of yeast used in its preparation with hints of banana....
TASTING NOTES: Color: Emelisse Blond has a dark color. Smell: Aroma of malt, citrus, tropical fruits, hops, floral. Taste: Full-bodied with a slight aftertaste of bitter hops. ABV: 6.8% Vol TYPE OF BEER: Stout
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: De Molen Heen & Weer shows an orange color. Slight haze. Creamy foam. Aroma: Intense nose, notes of orange highlights, along with yeast and creaminess. Body / Flavor: Boca dense and pleasant. Slightly sweet, fills the mouth...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Color blond, slightly overcast with white foam and wide but low average duration. Aroma: With notes of malt, hops and floral. Body / Taste: Fruity keeping a perfect balance with the sweetness of sugar candy and spices, its end...
- Appearance: Floreffe Blond is a classic Belgian lager beer, sweetish having a decent head of foam.
- Aroma: With smell of yeast, cereal and a little spicy.
- Body / Flavor: Treasures a medium body with slightly yeasty flavor and malt with tasty fruits.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian...”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Helse Engel 50cl has a dark brown with a frothy and lasting head. Aroma: Aromas of roasted malt, prunes and raisins. Body / Flavor: Full bodied with a slightly bitter finish and palatable. TYPE OF BEER: American Strong Ale....
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Saint Bernardus Extra 4 is a light golden color with a white foam Aroma: strong yeast, bread, lots of cilantro, a bit of orange peel, Body / Flavor: The flavor is similar to a bitter end persistent weeds. TYPE OF BEER: Belgian...
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.