The Chimay White is the latest creation of the monks of the monastery of Forges-le-Chimay. This is a blonde triple, also called Capsule Blonde. With an 8% alcohol, experienced as her "sisters" a second fermentation in the bottle. TASTING NOTES: Color:...
TASTING NOTES: Color: Golden yellow color. Nose: similar to a liquor flowers and fruits. Mouth: Touch of apple and pear at first yeast. The alcohol content warms the throat, refreshing. ALCOHOL: 8.5% Vol FOOD PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif, and it...
“- Duvel has a fruity dry aroma, owed to the finest hops, that reminds experts like Michael Jackson of Poire William concerning its bouquet and palate.
- Its dry but still alcohol-sweet flavour makes the beer an excellent thirst-quencher, with a pronounced hop aroma.
- Thanks to the balance...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Brouwerij 't IJ Flink has a deep golden color. Smell: Aroma of hay, bitter fruit, lemon zest, yeast. Taste: Medium bodied, quite dry. Tasty and refreshing. Hops and citrus notes. ABV: 4.7% Vol TYPE OF BEER: Ale
- Appearance: Brouwerij ’t IJ Flink is golden straw color with white foam.
- Aroma: Aroma is nicely well done, with beautiful flowers and bourquet herbaceous retro. Slightly fruity.
- Body / Flavor: The palate is vibrant with a lovely floral note reminiscent of lavender and...”
TASTING NOTES : Color: Eku 28 is Color : Tan . Foam slight and disappears immediately Mouth: Palate: Very intense characterized by the large amount of sugar ( licorice , candy ) . PRODUCER : Brasserie Kulmbacher ALCOHOL: 11%
“The bouquet is heady, intense flavor, creates a voluptuous disposition, drink slowly, savoring every drop, as is an excellent cognac it were, for example. It is pure pleasure. The flavor combines very well with a fine chocolate truffle, Gubor is a great choice. It's the beer that I prefer for...”
TASTING NOTES: View: Gavroche has a deep amber color with light orange reflections, translucent. Nose: Fruity notes, peach, apricot, passion fruit, honeyed notes and toast. Palate: fruity, sweet flavor, berries and red fruit finish. CELLAR: Brasserie...
- Color: La Gavroche has a translucent amber color, with a fluffy head bone.
- Smell: Very fruity aroma, dark berries, cherries, grapes, earth, leather, salt, poultry.
- Taste: fruity flavor, berries, leather, vanilla, earthy, gum, fruit, reminiscent of Belgian yeast.
TASTING NOTES : Color: Kwak is dark brown , with a very dense foam adherenete , dark beige Nose: Aromas of cerelas and fruit. Mouth: noticed a subtle sweetness with bitterness follows and ends with a taste of caramel coffee . PRODUCER : Bosteels Brew...
“TASTING NOTES :Color: Kwak is dark brown , with a very dense foam adherenete , dark beigeNose: Aromas of cerelas and fruit.Mouth: noticed a subtle sweetness with bitterness follows and ends with a taste of caramel coffee .PRODUCER : Bosteels Brewery”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Traquair House Ale has a ruby color. Smell: Dark roasted beans and sweet candies, touch of anise, oak final bite, profiles of hops in the background, but still noticeable. Taste: Light Candy in the beginning with a touch of soft...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Golden white foam. Aroma: Pronounced fruit and flower scent, hints of lemon. Body / Taste: refreshing dryness, embellished by hints of spice and orange, balanced by a slight malty sweetness underlying. Light to medium...
- Appearance: Brugse Zot Blond is a tasty lager with a remarkable retention foam layer which is good.
- Aroma: Decent slightly malted yeast aroma with notes of honey.
- Body / Flavor: Flavor citrus lemon that has a slight bitterness.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Ale.
ABV: 6% Vol”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Innis & Gunn Original shows a honey golden color. Aroma: genuine aromas Body / Flavor: Soft with vanilla character, malt and toffee. Perfect balance due to the hops. In the finish creamy vanilla notes. BREWERY: Innis & Gunn...
The beer Chimay Blue, called the Grande Reserve, in bottles of 750 ml, is a dark Trappist beer that has a powerful aroma and a complex flavor that improves with age. Was developed first as a beer for Christmas, which explains the presence of a vintage....
TASTING NOTES Chimay Roja : Appearance: coppery colour, creamy head Aroma: light, fruity apricot and peach aroma from fermentation. Body / Flavor: a silky sensation, fresh thanks, hint of bitterness. Pleasant astringency BREWERY: Abbaye Notre-Dame de...
TASTING NOTES : Color: Kwak 75cl is color: dark Cobrizo . Foam: Very dense and resistant Mouth: Palate: Something dense and maltose. At first a little sweet but the end is dry and bitter . PRODUCER : Bosteels Brewery ALCOHOL: 8%
“TASTING NOTES OF Du Corsaire:
- Appearance: pale lager, white big head
- Aroma: sweet nose, slightly tart apple and hints of wet hay
- Body / Taste: The taste is bitter grainy notes with hints of apple liqueur with a metallic rim, sour apple
BREWERY: Brouwerij Huyghe
TASTING NOTES: Straffe Hendrik Tripel Colour: Gold with strong, white foam head Smell: Spicy aroma with notes of black pepper, coriander, ginger and some orange Taste: Well-balanced, strong, caramel, slightly bitter. On the finish, a hint of banana and...
“TASTING NOTES:Appearance: Straffe Hendrik Tripel has a very creamy, persistent and quite flat appetizing dark, murky and foam with a beautiful orange color.Aroma: mild odor emanated citrus like lemon and orange together. Gave off the scent that makes sense a strong beer,Body / Taste: Pretty...”
TASTING NOTES of Brewdog Dead Pony Club : Appearance: pale amber Aroma: intense citrus aromas of lemongrass and lime zest. Body / Flavor: strong citrus taste with a slight note of exotic fruit and spicy undertones. BREWERY: Brewdog COUNTRY: Scotland FERMENTATION...
TASTING NOTES of London Pride Fuller's 50cl : Appearance: a tawny-coloured, thin white head. Aroma: sweet raisin, biscuit and dried-fruit notes from the Crystal malt, while fresh, piney herbs emanate from the hops. Body / Flavor: Rich, smooth and elegant...
TASTING NOTES: Color: Petrus Blonde body has a hazy golden color with a frothy head. Smell: Aroma of wheat and bakery notes. Taste: Leather and wood notes in the taste. Notes of banana. ABV: 6.6% Vol. TYPE OF BEER: Ale
- Appearance: Petrus Blond is a very bright blonde with a very bubbly head that disappears quickly.
- Aroma: The aroma is of malt, spices, fruity orange flavor.
- Body / Taste: The taste is yeasty, malt and spice with light fruity notes.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Ale.
ABV: 6.6% Vol”
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.