The Chimay White is the latest creation of the monks of the monastery of Forges-le-Chimay. This is a blonde triple, also called Capsule Blonde. With an 8% alcohol, experienced as her "sisters" a second fermentation in the bottle. TASTING NOTES: Color:...
TASTING NOTES: Color: Golden yellow color. Nose: similar to a liquor flowers and fruits. Mouth: Touch of apple and pear at first yeast. The alcohol content warms the throat, refreshing. ALCOHOL: 8.5% Vol FOOD PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif, and it...
“- Duvel has a fruity dry aroma, owed to the finest hops, that reminds experts like Michael Jackson of Poire William concerning its bouquet and palate.
- Its dry but still alcohol-sweet flavour makes the beer an excellent thirst-quencher, with a pronounced hop aroma.
- Thanks to the balance...”
TASTING NOTES : Color: Kwak is dark brown , with a very dense foam adherenete , dark beige Nose: Aromas of cerelas and fruit. Mouth: noticed a subtle sweetness with bitterness follows and ends with a taste of caramel coffee . PRODUCER : Bosteels Brew...
“TASTING NOTES :Color: Kwak is dark brown , with a very dense foam adherenete , dark beigeNose: Aromas of cerelas and fruit.Mouth: noticed a subtle sweetness with bitterness follows and ends with a taste of caramel coffee .PRODUCER : Bosteels Brewery”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Golden white foam. Aroma: Pronounced fruit and flower scent, hints of lemon. Body / Taste: refreshing dryness, embellished by hints of spice and orange, balanced by a slight malty sweetness underlying. Light to medium...
- Appearance: Brugse Zot Blond is a tasty lager with a remarkable retention foam layer which is good.
- Aroma: Decent slightly malted yeast aroma with notes of honey.
- Body / Flavor: Flavor citrus lemon that has a slight bitterness.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Ale.
ABV: 6% Vol”
The beer Chimay Blue, called the Grande Reserve, in bottles of 750 ml, is a dark Trappist beer that has a powerful aroma and a complex flavor that improves with age. Was developed first as a beer for Christmas, which explains the presence of a vintage....
TASTING NOTES Chimay Roja : Appearance: coppery colour, creamy head Aroma: light, fruity apricot and peach aroma from fermentation. Body / Flavor: a silky sensation, fresh thanks, hint of bitterness. Pleasant astringency BREWERY: Abbaye Notre-Dame de...
TASTING NOTES : Color: Kwak 75cl is color: dark Cobrizo . Foam: Very dense and resistant Mouth: Palate: Something dense and maltose. At first a little sweet but the end is dry and bitter . PRODUCER : Bosteels Brewery ALCOHOL: 8%
“TASTING NOTES OF Du Corsaire:
- Appearance: pale lager, white big head
- Aroma: sweet nose, slightly tart apple and hints of wet hay
- Body / Taste: The taste is bitter grainy notes with hints of apple liqueur with a metallic rim, sour apple
BREWERY: Brouwerij Huyghe
TASTING NOTES: Straffe Hendrik Tripel Colour: Gold with strong, white foam head Smell: Spicy aroma with notes of black pepper, coriander, ginger and some orange Taste: Well-balanced, strong, caramel, slightly bitter. On the finish, a hint of banana and...
“TASTING NOTES:Appearance: Straffe Hendrik Tripel has a very creamy, persistent and quite flat appetizing dark, murky and foam with a beautiful orange color.Aroma: mild odor emanated citrus like lemon and orange together. Gave off the scent that makes sense a strong beer,Body / Taste: Pretty...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Petrus Blonde body has a hazy golden color with a frothy head. Smell: Aroma of wheat and bakery notes. Taste: Leather and wood notes in the taste. Notes of banana. ABV: 6.6% Vol. TYPE OF BEER: Ale
- Appearance: Petrus Blond is a very bright blonde with a very bubbly head that disappears quickly.
- Aroma: The aroma is of malt, spices, fruity orange flavor.
- Body / Taste: The taste is yeasty, malt and spice with light fruity notes.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Ale.
ABV: 6.6% Vol”
- Appearance: Quintine Ambée has a slightly hazy, amber color with a lovely foamy head.
- Aroma: The aroma is of honey, spices, fruity and spicy yeast note.
- Body / Flavor: The palate is light, dry and sweet, herbal note of malt and some licorice on the finish.
TYPE OF BEER:...”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Kasteel Tripel 75cl is a lager with a thin bubbly white creamy head. Aroma: The aroma is malty, caramel and fruity with hints of spice. Body / Taste: The taste is very similar to honey, cilantro and some fruity yeast. TYPE OF...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Scaldis Bush has a dark blonde or orange Aroma: sweet, with a strong smell of malt Body / flavor: fruity, malty, ending with a pleasant bitterness. It is very digestive TYPE OF FERMENTATION: high fermentation ABV: 12% Vol
TASTING NOTES: View: Douglas Celtic Brown has an intense color. Nose: clear notes smell coffee, anise, caramel aroma is mild with hints of bread, yeast, brown sugar and ripe plum notes. Palate: The palate expresses its sweetness mixed with the aroma of...
TASTING NOTES : Color: Gulden Draak 1.5L is colored dark reddish Nose: presents a range of wild flavors Mouth: easy to drink thanks to its softness . His second fermentation deep flavor evolves over the years PRODUCER : Brasserie Van Steenberge
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Blonde 50cl San Sebastian is blonde. Nose: aromas of hops. Body / taste is bitter orange flavor, green apple and a hint of wine at the end. It is very digestive TYPE OF FERMENTATION: high fermentation ABV: 7.6% vol
- Color: Waterloo Tripel Blond has a persistent yellow color with white foam.
- Odour: Sweet and citrus aromas something quite fresh and soft.
- Taste: Light body easy drinking. Citrus flavors also quite a sweet touch and a very slight bitter finish. High carbonation.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.