TASTING NOTES: Appearance: T Ij Natte has a reddish brown color. Remosa, and persistent beige foam bubbles rising in rosario Aroma: very herbal scent, flowers, honey, caramel, malt, yeast, butter, lactic notes, spices Body / Flavor: the entrance is sweet...
- Appearance: Brouwerij ’t IJ Natte is fruity, sweet sour but generally quite smooth with a head of fluffy pink aroma.
- Aroma: Fruity, sweet sour but overall pretty smooth aroma.
- Body / Flavor: Light to medium body, watery texture.
TYPE OF BEER: Style Lambic - Fruit.
ABV: 4% Vol”
“TASTING NOTE: Appearance: Toasted mahogany beer that develops in the glass an abundant and persistent beige foam. Aroma: A powerful and malted aroma escapes from the glass with very floral smells, and caramelized alcohol and yeast tones. Body / Taste: In the mouth, the fineness is evident. The...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Brugse Zot Dubbel has an amber color. Smell: In aroma, dark fruits with molasses, limestone character, light oxidation. Taste: In the mouth, a malt whiskey with sweet fruity with light molasses, fruit esters, ripe banana, clove,...
TASTING NOTES: View: Floreffe Dubbel has an intense color. Nose: Aromas genuine. Mouth: Belgian dark, Abbey. Slightly sweet and fruity, deep flavors. Double Floreffe due to its malt and fruit flavor and a nice dark tone resulting from an ingenious blend...
- Color: Floreffe Double has a dark ruby color.
- Smell: Awesome Head and beige laces. Aroma of nuts, milk chocolate, peach, dark caramel and port.
- Flavor: The black chocolate, coffee and berries in taste. The aftertaste of berries and coffee with a touch of acidity. Felt...”
“Westmalle Dubbel matures into a large bottle of something other than a small bottle of this makes for a softer finish at Westmalle Dubbel from a large bottle. The recipe of the current Westmalle Dubbel it”
TASTING NOTES:- Appearance: Bush de Nuits 75cl has a reddish brown color.- Aroma: Aroma of fruit, malt, wood and alcohol.- Body / Flavor: Flavor alcohol, malt, wood, spices, caramel and dark fruits.TYPE OF BEER: Strong AleABV: 13% Vol
- Color: Bush de Nuits Cuvée 75cl has an amber color.
- Smell: Notes of caramel, wood and spices.
- Taste: Sweet Flavor. Definitely some oak touches are present in the aftertaste.
ABV: 13% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Strong Ale”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: With a color almost black, garnet when viewed against the light, and good foam turbine rising from the center of the cup. Aroma: Notes of red fruit, like plums something sweet, candy or licorice usual style and even...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Dark brown. Aroma: It stands hop flavor, soft notes of prunes, caramel, brown sugar and dark fruit. Body / Taste: A sweet malt and caramel. The end keeps fruit soft green notes. FERMENTATION TYPE: High. ABV: 7% Vol
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Bourgogne Des Flandres Brune has a dark color Aroma: cooked grain, slightly noticing oak Body / flavor: Sweet and sour, spicy aftertaste leaving some end FERMENTATION TYPE: High fermentation ABV: 5% Vol
TASTING NOTES: View: Dominus Dubbel has an intense color. Nose: pleasant aroma with notes of licorice, plum, figs and raisins. Palate: The palate is refreshing, soft, with floral, the end is balanced, comprehensive, and pleasantly pronounced lupulizado....
- Appearance: Dominus Double has a body of dark red amber color with medium sized creamy head.
- Aroma: The aroma is fruity, plums, cherries, woody, light caramel,
- Body / Taste: Spicy Caramel and brown sugar. Sweet banana ester. Mild spices. Semi dry finish.
TYPE OF BEER: Abbey...”
TASTING NOTES: View: Bourgogne Des Flandres Brune 75cl has an intense color. Nose: Aromas genuine. Palate: In line with Flemish brown beers, but its acidity, lavishes a genuine sense of well alternating their bitter-sweet tones, but dry in the mouth forming...
TASTING NOTES: View: Corsendonk Pater 75cl has an intense color. Nose: Aromas genuine. Palate: Delicious Corsendonk Pater has rich lather, fruit notes and even hints of chocolate. CELLAR: Brasserie Du Bocq
TASTING NOTES : Color: Dominus Dubbel 75cl is black Nose: pleasant aroma with notes of licorice , plum , figs and raisins. Palate: The palate is refreshing , soft, with floral , the end is balanced, comprehensive , and pleasantly pronounced lupulizado...
- Appearance: Dominus Double 75cl has a dark copper color with a small off-white head.
- Aroma: The aroma is licorice, alcohol and fruity. medium to high carbonation and medium body.
- Body / Flavor: The flavor is sweeter than bitter with a long dry
TYPE OF BEER: Abbey Dubbel”
TASTING NOTES : Color: Gauloise Brune 75cl is beige and very fluffy , with very large bubble which dissipates slowly until a thin layer . Intense body very dark reddish brown , and the fully opaque which floats quite sedimentation fermentation in bottle...
TASTING NOTES: Color: Chimay Blue Trappistes has a brownish color. Smell: The aroma is perceived when enjoying beer, only accentuates the pleasant sensation that reveals the smell, everything unfolds slightly caramelized but nice touch. Taste: This authentic...
- Appearance: Chimay Bleue has an amber color with a creamy head
- Aroma: fruity and spicy aromas, bread, candy, chocolate and ripe figs
- Body / Taste: The taste is spicy, fruity, malt. The beer is full bodied, well hidden alcohol. Very good beer.
TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Strong...”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Witkap Pater Dubbel has a reddish golden color with good foam crown. Odor: dried fruit, yeast, caramel. Taste: Taste yeasty, candy, fruit, slightly spicy. ABV: 7% Vol TYPE OF BEER: Dubbel
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Ename Dubbel beer is a pale golden yellow color, very foamy, white as snow. Aroma: It has an aroma of egg white and herbs. Body / Flavor: It has a mild acid taste, with a touch of lemon, quince and herbs. TYPE OF BEER: Berliner...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Leffe Bruin 300ml is a dark beer with a foamy head with a powerful red. Aroma: Rich roasted nutty aroma with plum and banana essence. Body / Flavor: With fruit taste with a mixture of spices and sweet citrus. TYPE OF BEER: Abbey...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Bornem Dubbel 75cl has a dark reddish brown color, with a medium beige head. Aroma: Aroma of caramel wheat malt with a fruity touch. Body / Flavor: Medium body and mild carbonation with sweet caramel, roasted malt, wheat, banana,...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Maredsous Brune 75cl is a dark beer with light brown head that disappears quickly. Aroma: With smell of roasted malt, caramel and spices. Body / Taste: Medium bodied with fresh fruit flavor and some spices. TYPE OF BEER: Abbey...
“TASTING NOTES :
- Color: Maredsous 8 75cl is amber , warm coppery
- Nose: aromas Fan exquisite scent of flowers and ripe fruit
- Mouth: starts with a fairly sweet flavor , later giving trends of coffee and chocolate , finishing in a balanced
PRODUCER : Brouwerij Duvel Moortgat”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: St. Bernardus Prior 8 75cl has a dark burgundy whose head slowly fades. Aroma: Aroma of caramel, dark fruit, spices and a little yeast. Body / Taste: The taste is fruity, roasted malt, sweet with notes of alcohol. TYPE OF BEER:...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Gildenbier 250ml is a beer whose head is small light beige color with aromas and fruit flavors. Aroma: Sweet aromas, caramel, malt and hops. Body / Taste: Medium bodied with good texture and sweet malts, spices and some dried...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Kruisheren Theodorus Dubbel has a light amber color with a thick, creamy white foam. Aroma: sweet aroma, characteristic odor 'dubbel' sweet licorice and alcohol. Body / Flavor: The flavor of roasted barley, roasted herbs, malts,...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Steenbrugge Dubbel Bruin has a ruby red foam which is long lasting with aromas and flavors of caramel. Aroma: Aroma of green apple, caramel and biscuit with a touch of bitterness. Body / Taste: The taste is roasted malt and...
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.