TASTING NOTES: View: Golden-amber color. Nose: The aroma is strong, noting especially the banana, but with notes of lemon and wheat Palate: Complex, banana note at the beginning followed by a well-balanced bitter. Final citrus flavor compliment...
- Color: Franziskaner Weissbier Naturtrüb 50cl is a cloudy yellow beer with white foam, matte and compact.
- Odour: With nice aromatic intensity, wheat and barley.
- Taste: Soft palate, fresh and sharp, with little bitterness and medium persistence. Tasty and well balanced....”
TASTING NOTES: Color: Weihenstephaner Hefe Weissbier 50cl has an amber color. Nose: The first scent of flowers and herbs, with a touch of lime. Mouth: All of this complements a wide, creamy and well balanced flavor. ABV: 5% Vol TYPE OF BEER: White
- Appearance: Weihenstephaner Hefe Weizen 50cl beer is a rich golden straw colored slightly turbid. It has a white head of two fingers
- Aroma: The aroma is full of banana bread, and yeast. Also peaches, green apples and mango
- Body / Flavor: sweet banana tart with a touch of...”
TASTING NOTES OF König Ludwig Weissbier 50cl : Appearance: Light golden color with cloudy head Aroma: typical aromas of classic beer, tart citrus and wheat first, followed by notes of yeast, banana Body / Taste: citric flavor and malt with notes of ripe...
- Appearance: Konig Ludwig Weissbier Hell 50cl is cloudy blonde color with a creamy white foam, dense and
- Aroma: aroma notes include wheat, hot spices, banana and light notes of vanilla and lemon,
- Body / Flavor: flavor stands out for its smooth and exquisite, silky finesse on...”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Maisels Weisse Original 50cl has a bronze color Aroma: The aroma is dominated by the bread, yeast, spices and fruity nuances of pear and banana. Body / Taste: Notes of banana produced by yeast. Spiced with a taste of vanilla....
TASTING NOTES OF König Ludwig Dunkel 50cl: Appearance: Dark amber Aroma: Malty, roasty, plums Body / Flavour: Citrus, bitter, chocolate, creamy BREWERY: König Ludwig COUNTRY: Germany BEER TYPE: Lager ABV: 5.10%
TASTING NOTES: View: Golden color - orange, quite hazy. And lasting lather. Nose: Intense aroma of freshly baked bread and fruit, especially bananas Palate: Notes of banana characteristic of this style, with shades of orange, spices and wheat....
TASTING NOTES: View: Weihenstephaner Vitus 50cl has an intense color. Nose: Aromas genuine. Palate: A tasty lager, Weizenbock type (wheat beer high alcohol), which not only seduce only Bockbier fans. The long cold rest gives our beer a taste incomparably...
“Undoubtedly one of the best beers in the world if not the best. I had proven a dinner at the restaurant of the Weihenstephaner in Freising in 2007 and since then I tried to find where to buy to Portugal. Thanks, I hope that the stock is maintained because when it's over I'll buy more. . .”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Erdinger Weissbier 5.3 ° is honey colored, opaque, somewhat turbid with dense foam Aroma: malt, hops and citrus Body / Flavor: Mild flavor and pretty cool. It has some hints of caramel, with an acidic aftertaste Type of fermentation:...
“- Erdinger Weissbier is not only the undisputed classic in the Erdinger product range, it is also quite simply the wheat beer par- excellence.
- It is brewed using fine yeast according to a traditional recipe and, of course, in strict accordance with the Bavarian Purity Law. Even today, the beer...”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Adopt a very clean bright yellow which are just bubbles, and consistent white foam. Aroma: The aroma so characteristic banana no exception with this beer, and is reinforced by wheat and citrus. Body / Taste: sweetish...
- Color: Schneider Hopfenweisse 50cl has a golden color.
- Odour: strong grassy aroma.
- Taste: pleasant taste, slightly sour aftertaste on the palate.
ABV: 8.5% Vol.
TYPE OF BEER: Hefeweizen”
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Murky wheat 50cl Schneider is golden with a thin white foam, persistent bubble abundant and lasting. - Aroma: L " flavor is not complex, but fresh and clean, with a hint of grain. - Taste: creamy tone and slightly spicy, full-bodied...
- Appearance: Andechs Hefe-Weisse 50cl is honey
- Aroma: Aromas are of ripe banana, melon and clove mild odor.
- Body / Flavor: With a light creamy body, juicy acidity and lively carbonation is one of the most delicate and refreshing beers on the planet!
TYPE OF BEER: German...”
TASTING NOTES : Color: Franziskaner Weissbier Barrel 6L is an orange beer Nose: has citrus notes and a sense of presence making banana aroma . Mouth: the Palate is unmistakable Composition : top-fermented beer . Made with ingredients of water, wheat malt...
- Color: Fûtfranziskaner Weissbier 6L has an orange color with golden hues complemented by a transparent clear tone appears to give fullness to the vessel and a rich and silky white foam which gives the beer a semblance of sensuality. The flavor complements the aromas, with...”
TASTING NOTES: View: Weihenstephan Korbinian 50cl has a black color. Nose: Aromas genuine. Mouth: Powerful, made of roasted malt and caramel. Highlights a pronounced bitterness with hints of chocolate and coffee. Ideal temperature: 4-6 ° C WINERY: We...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Weihenstephaner Kristall 50cl pours a clear golden color with a thick head. Aroma: Nose of clove, banana, grass. Body / Taste: The taste is smooth balance of grass, clove and banana. TYPE OF BEER: German Kristallweizen ABV:...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Benediktiner Weissbier 50cl presents a cloudy orange foamy white long lasting head. Aroma: Aroma of yeast, banana and clove. Body / Taste: The taste is a cross between the sweetness of the malts with hints of citrus and bananas....
TASTING NOTES OF Paulaner Hefe-Weissbier Dunkel 50cl : Appearance: Light golden color with cloudy head Aroma: typical aromas of classic beer, tart citrus and wheat first, followed by notes of yeast, banana and clove Body / Taste: citric malt flavor and...
- Appearance: Paulaner Dunkles Weizen 50cl has a light brown color and has a thick head with sweet aromas and flavors.
- Aroma: With fruit flavors with malt, wheat and banana.
- Body / Taste: Medium bodied with malty and sweet with a bitter finish.
TYPE OF BEER: dunkelweizen.
TASTING NOTES OF Paulaner Hefe Weissbier Sans Alcool 50cl : Appearance: straw colored relatively cloudy accompanied by a layer of rich lather Aroma: pleasantly fruity aromas and smoky cereal Body / Taste: The palate is round and slightly acid and develops...
TASTING NOTES: View: Weihenstephaner Dunkel 50cl has an intense color. Nose: Aromas genuine. Palate: Black Wheat beer. Sweet malt with round and compact body. Our white amber Weihafeweissbier Dunkel has its strength in balancing surprisingly fruity taste...
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.