TASTING NOTES View: Golden strong, translucent, half foam. Nose: floral hints are appreciated and hop bitterness. Mouth: fruity Malta, hops and barley. Creamy and smooth. ALCOHOL: 4.4% Vol STYLE: Czech Pilsener. This original pilsener beer is the...
- Appearance: Pilsener Urquell is a Pilsener type beer with a delicate yellow.
- Aroma: It is noticeable noble hop bitterness with determination, nice and sweet, malty smell.
- Body / Taste: Full-bodied and slightly bitter sustainable harmonious finish with sweet flavor.
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Blonde golden, almost amber. . Aroma: Nice hop aroma. Body / Taste: A mild malt, throat harmonious and high quality. Leave a fine and pleasant bitter taste disappears smoothly. FERMENTATION TYPE: Low. ABV: 5% Vol
“TASTING NOTES OF Budejovicky Budvar S/a:
- Appearance: Budejovicky Budvar alcohol is gold near perfect
- Aroma: Stresses malt and hops, with an interesting bitter taste
- Body / Mouth: medium bodied beer
TYPE Fermentation: High fermentation
ABV: 0% Vol.”
TASTING NOTES : Color: Urquell Pilsener 50cl is blonde Nose: floral aroma resulting from the use of Saaz hops , a variety noble hops. Mouth: also known strongly compared with other malt Pilsner beers due to the use of decoction mashing . Although more...
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Budweiser Budvar 0.0% presents a very light golden color with a medium sized head Aroma: The nose has a slow mix of fresh orange and ginger with spices, Body / Taste: The palate has flavors of chocolate and spice with ginger...
TASTING NOTES OF Budejovicky : Appearance: deep gold, white and light foam. Aroma: pleasant hop aroma. Body / Taste: Delicate and rich malt flavor. BREWERY: Budejovicky. COUNTRY: Czech Republic. BEER TYPE: Lager.
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: dark, good foam Aroma: coffee, chocolate, candy Body / Flavor: toasted, sweetness BREWERY: Primator COUNTRY: Czech Republic TYPE OF FERMENTATION: TYPE OF BEER: Stout ABV: 4% Vol.
“TASTING NOTES OF Primator Stout 50cl:
- Appearance: black, beige foam.
- Aroma: Intense and delicious nose, sweet malts, toast and caramel and chocolate.
- Body / Taste: rich and complex, coffee caramel flavor, a bitter end, and a medium body and slightly carbonated.
TASTING NOTES OF Kozel 20 50cl : Appearance: Bright yellow gold. Its foam is white and uniform. Aroma: intense barley. Body / Mouth: floral sensation in the mouth intense and bitter at the end. Type of fermentation: Low. ABV: 4.8%. Vol.
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.