TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Belzebuth 8.5% blonde colored dress with a generous white foam Aroma: Nose of cereals and spices Body / Flavor: Fruity, banana, fine notes of hops TYPE OF BEER: Belgian Pale Ale ABV: 8.5%
PRODUCT DESCRIPTION: It is a pack that contains 6 bottles of cherry the Cagole Blanche. TASTING NOTES OF Pack de 6 Bouteilles la Cagole Blanche: Appearance: golden blond. Aroma: aromas of citrus, lemon and orange, easily discernible. Body/Flavour: flavors...
“TASTING NOTES OF Pack de 6 Bouteilles la Cagole Blanche:
- Appearance: yellow with a small head blanc
- Aroma: intense citrus, slightly bitter, fruity
- Body / Taste: sparkling Palate Medium. The end is bitter sweet dry with some bitter hints.
BREWERY: La Cagole
TASTING NOTES: Appearance: Maximus Brutus has a brown-headed small foam is thick and long lasting. Aroma: It has aromas of cereals, citrus and pine. Body / Flavor: Medium body with strong flavor with a touch of grapefruit and plums that provides a bitter...
TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Rossa: Appearance: red beer with a pink head Aroma: raspberries, Sweet, fruity, cassis, blackbery Body / Flavour: sweet, fruity, berries. Medium body. BREWERY: Meteor COUNTRY: France BEER TYPE: Radler ABV: 6%
“TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Rossa:
- Appearance: deep red color with thin pink head.
- Aroma: sweet aroma with artificial cherries, Ribena, light caramel malts
- Body / Taste: Medium body, with a creamy texture and a mild carbonation. Finishes with artificial sweet cherries.
“TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Tenebris:
- Appearance: brownish very clear and very dark, little beige foam
- Aroma: aroma of herbs, cola and roasted malts weak
- Body / Taste: sweet, medium body; licorice aftertaste, plums, chocolate and cola
BREWERY: Brasserie Meteor
TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Intensia : Appearance: golden yellow with a small white head Aroma: malty, grainy, caramel, dried fruits Body / Flavour: toasted, malt, caramel, bread BREWERY: Meteor COUNTRY: France BEER TYPE: Belgian Strong Ale ABV: 9%
“TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Intensia:
- Appearance: bronze with a modest retention foam
- Aroma: aroma of grain and oranges; alcohol notes
- Body / Taste: very sweet, thick; bodied, lots of residual sweetness; granulated with persistent notes of ripe fruit
BREWERY: Brasserie Meteor
“TASTING NOTES OF Wendelinus Blonde:
- Appearance: amber color and creamy foam
- Aroma: spicy and bitter tastes very strong
- Body / Taste: Strong, with a nice touch of bitterness, this is a beer to be savored for its persistent soft and caramelized fruit flavors
BREWERY: Brasserie Meteor...”
TASTING NOTES Goudale Grand Cru 75cl Color: bright yellow, gold Smell: floral scent with notes of tropical fruits Taste: initially very powerful, in the course of tasting, smooth bitter hops aroma, aromas of lychee, tangerine, lemon Brewery: Les Brasseurs...
Buying wine, champagne, beer and spirits online is easy at Drinks&Co: discover the best drinks from the best wineries and distilleries, and choose from the top wine and other beverages stores on the internet.