Quinta de Cabriz (Beiras)
Product not available in United States
$9.83 + $4.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.11 points for each unit bought
Description · Quinta de Cabriz
Cabriz Brut (Bical and Malvasia Fina)
- View: Its color is pale with fine bubbles to medium yellow.
- Nose: The aroma will remind you of green apples and various citrus. It is very fresh and tasty.
- Mouth: It gives you a feeling of avalanche. It is very subtle and consists of fresh citrus aromas. It is a very refreshing wine whose end is intense and persistent.
VINEYARD: It is produced by Osvaldo Amado in the Dao region in Portugal. Winemaker since 1986, is an expert of Portuguese viticulture. Dão, Alentejo, Douro Vinhos Verdes, Lisbon and Bairrada are areas which currently makes wine. It has already been vinified in Spain, Italy, South Africa and currently in Brazil. In Portugal, which is responsible for the production of about 15 million bottles a year. Osvaldo Amado wines received more than 600 gold and silver medals.
GRAPES: Bical, Malvasia Fina
AGEING: At least 12 months of aging in the cellar and 2 months in bottle after disgorgement.
AGING is made of a conventional method. Sizer Total stalking, soft pneumatic pressing, static clarification and fermentation naturally at 16 °C.
PAIRING: it makes an excellent appetizer, but can also accompany a light meal or a dessert.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 8 °C
Quinta de Cabriz
Buy Quinta de Cabriz Wine:
Highlighted review about Cabriz Brut
Posted on 10/11/17 at 04.57
More reviews about Cabriz Brut
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Pale yellow, fine to médium-sized bubble, very persistant. Citric note, not too complex, with hints of pastry. Good freshness and vivid finish.
- Winemaker: Osvaldo Amado
- Grape Varieties: Bical, Malvasia Fina.
- Food Pairing: Excellent as an aperetif, and with light meals and roasts or even desserts.
- Store and Serve Advices: Should be served at 8ºC.
Posted on 22/04/14 at 13.15