Dr. Adam (Bitter)
Product not available in United States
$10.94 + $6.37 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Shipping: TheDrinkShop UK (United Kingdom)
$ You will receive 0.13 points for each unit bought
If you liked Dr Adam Elmegirabs Brazilian Bitters, you may also enjoy...
Description · Dr. Adam
Dr Adam Elmegirabs Brazilian Bitters
- Colour: The many spices and botanicals in these bitters give this a light brown colour.
- Aroma: The aroma of these bitters are complex in that there are so many ingredients involved. An expert nose can expect to smell hints of cloves, cinnamon, cherries, vanilla, and zesty black pepper.
- Taste: The taste of these bitters is almost as complex as its scent. The primary flavours include cinnamon, almond, coconut, cloves, and mace. Bitters are not typically drunk by itself. These bitters mix best with spiced or white rum, whiskey, sherry, and fortified wines.
PRODUCER: Dr. Adams is owned and directed by Adam Elan-Elmegirab. He started his career working with distilled beverages as a bartender. In 2009, he began making his own bitters, beginning by experimenting with new recipes for old recipes, including those made by Boker's in the early 1900s. Since 2009, he has been making his own bitters' recipes. Currently, the company goes by the name The House of Botanicals.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: As the name of these bitters implies, many of the botanicals (six) come from Brazil. These include black peppercorn, cacao nibs, dried coconut, Fazendo Pantao coffee, tonka beans, and vanilla beans. The bitters also include seven other botanicals from around the world. These are allspice berries, Ceylon cinnamon, cloves, fennel seeds, gentian root, mace blades, and rhubarb root. All of these botanicals come together to make an expertly crafted bottle of bitters.
Highlighted review about Dr Adam Elmegirabs Brazilian Bitters
Posted on 14/06/19 at 14.29
More reviews about Dr Adam Elmegirabs Brazilian Bitters
Posted on 13/12/18 at 03.32
A pleasure for the senses
Posted on 28/02/19 at 04.40
- Warm baking spice, clove, and tonka with hints of sweet coconut, spicy mace and flamed cinnamon.
- Long, spiced and bittersweet...