- 135 Avenue Jean Jaurès
- Pessac Cedex (ZIP Code 33608)
- Bordeaux, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- +33 5 56 00 29 30
- +33 5 57 74 93 11
Château Haut-Brion is the most famous vineyard of the Graves vineyards. It is located in the AOC Pessac-léognan, in the commune of Pessac, in the Bordeaux conurbation.
It is a "premier grand cru classé" according to the 1855 classification of Bordeaux wines.
The vineyards, with an area of 51 ha, are located just outside the city of Bordeaux.
On this serious terroir, the Château encépagnement is:
For red grapes, the grape variety is made with 41% Cabernet Sauvignon, 48% Merlot, 10% Cabernet Franc and 1% Petit Verdot, with vines with an average age of 37.
For white varieties, it is composed of 53% Semillon and 47% Sauvignon (white and gray).
The vineyard of Château Haut-Brion produces a great red wine, Château Haut-Brion red, a great white wine, Château Haut-Brion white, a second red wine, first known as Chateau Haut Brion and Bahans become Since the 2007 vintage, Le Clarence de Haut-Brion.
The wines are of great regularity and of great finesse and elegance.
- Wine (680)
- France (680)
Château Haut-Brion de France
Château Haut-Brion wines
- Château Haut-Brion
- Château Bahans Haut-Brion
- Château Haut-Brion 5L
- Château Haut-Brion Double Magnum
- Château Haut-Brion Imperial
- Château Haut-Brion Blanc
- Château Haut Brion
- Château Brisson
- Château Bahans Haut-Brion Magnum
- Le Clarence de Haut-Brion Double Magnum
- Château Haut-Brion Magnum
- Le Clarence de Haut Brion
- Château Haut Brion Magnum
- Château Bahans Haut Brion
- Château Bahans Haut Brion Magnum
- Château Haut Brion Double Magnum
- Château Haut Brion Blanc
- Château la Passion Haut Brion
- Château Mission Haut Brion
- Bahans Haut Brion ELA
- Château Haut Brion ELA
- Haut Brion HE ELA
- Haut Brion -3.5Cm
- Haut Brion -3.5Cm ELA
- Haut Brion -4Cm
- Château Haut Brion - Magnum
- Haut Brion -4.5Cm
- Haut Brion Ca
- Château Haut Brion ELA BG
- Château Haut-Brion Blanc - Cave de L'Elysée