- 84 Avenue De Cadaujac
- Léognan (ZIP Code 33850)
- Pessac-Léognan, Nouvelle-Aquitaine
- (+33) 556 647 551
- (+33) 556 645 347
Château Larrivet Haut-Brion, long history has been extensively documented. Known by several names over the years, the château has had many owners, all of whom were great Bordeaux wine connoisseurs.
Called at various times Château de Canolle, La Rivette, and Château Brion-Larrivet, the estate was renamed Château Haut-Brion Larrivet by the owner Ernest Laurent (a Bordeaux négociant) in 1874.
In 1893, the estate was acquired by the Bordeaux ship owners, Les Fils de Théodor Conseil, who enlarged the vineyards to some 50 hectares.
Wine production was almost non-existent during the depression of the 1930s, at which time many vines were uprooted.
The property was given its current name, château Larrivet Haut-Brion, in 1949 by Jacques Guillemaud (owner since 1941). Devoted and hard-working, he conscientiously managed the estate until 1982.
Château Larrivet Haut-Brion was acquired by the Gervoson family in 1987. They restored the estate's unity, once again combining the château, outbuildings, 13 hectares of grounds, and 42 hectares of vines under one owner, as well as replanting 18 hectares of land that had laid fallow.
Château Larrivet Haut-Brion: Drinks&Co recommends you
Top Sales - Buy recommended Products of Château Larrivet Haut-Brion
- Wine (87)
- France (87)
- Vintage and Co (12)
Château Larrivet Haut-Brion de France
Château Larrivet Haut-Brion wines
- Château Larrivet Haut Brion Blanc
- Château Larrivet Haut Brion Pessac Léognan
- Château Larrivet Haut-Brion
- Château Larrivet Haut-Brion Magnum
- Château Larrivet Haut-Brion Blanc
- Château Larrivet-Haut-Brion
- Les Demoiselles de Larrivet Haut Brion
- Château Larrivet Haut Brion
- Larrivet Haut Brion
- Château Larrivet Haut Brion BG
- Les Demoiselles de Larrivet Haut Brion Blanc
- Château Larrivet Haut Brion Double Magnum
- Château Larrivet Haut Brion Magnum