- Lettengasse 6
- Weinolsheim (ZIP Code 55278)
- Mainz-Bingen, Rheinland-Pfalz
- 0049 6249 7981
- 0049 6249 80022
Talent and passion for wine is something that each member of the Manz family has got as to the manner born. Since 1725 the German winery Manz cultivates top terroirs in Weinolsheim, Oppenheim, Nierstein, Dienheim and Guntersblum. Today the brand is already i the hands of the 8th generation and covers a total area of vineyards of 20 ha.
Along the river Rhine the terroirs of the Manz-clan offers a particular variety of soil types. The winery puts a special focus on Riesling, king of the white wine grapes, as well as different Pinot varieties. Meanwhile the Riesling shows filigrane or full-bodied characteristics, but always fresh and fruity, depending on each vitnage, the Pinot grapes result in mineralic wines with enamel and length. But on the Palatinate vineyards you will also find the regional classics Silvaner, Kerner, Huxelrebe, Gewürztraminer and Scheurebe.
Winery Manz stands for German wines of highest quality. That's why the family-owned business won the Federal prize of honour in gold as well as the title "vintner of the year". But also the vineyards received national recognition being the third "Best vineyard in Rheinhessen".
However, also renowned wine magazines and critics such as Falstaff, Der Feinschmecker, Eichelmann and Gault&Millau speak nearly regularly in high terms of the winery Manz.
- Wine (125)
- Manz Weißburgunder Trocken Löss
- Manz Grauburgunder Trocken
- Manz Grauburgunder Trocken Alte Reben
- Manz Riesling Trocken 1L
- Manz Riesling Kabinett Trocken
- Manz Oppenheimer Sackträger Riesling Spätlese Trocken
- Manz Grüner Silvaner Trocken
- Manz Grüner Silvaner Spätlese Trocken Alte Reben
- Manz Chardonnay / Weißburgunder Trocken
- Manz Black Hole Trocken
- Manz Xeo Trocken
- Manz Cuvée M Trocken
- Manz Dornfelder Trocken
- Manz Spätburgunder Trocken
- Manz Grauburgunder Trocken Kalkstein
- Manz Grüner Silvaner Alte Reben Trocken
- Manz Chardonnay-Weißburgunder Trocken
- Manz Penedo do Lexim
- Manz Pomar do Espírito Santo
- Manz Gänsehaut Pur Trocken
- Manz Lustspiel Rosé Trocken
- Manz Contador de Estórias
- Manz Chardonnay Weißburgunder Trocken