- 20, Avenue De Champagne
- Épernay (ZIP Code 51200)
- Marne, Grand Est
- +33 3 26 51 20 00
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by 250 winegrowers.
A single hectare of Moët & Chandon requires more than 750 hours of meticulous care to create exceptional wines. Under the influence of Moët & Chandon, Champagne's vineyard became an appellation in 1927, which later in 1935 became one of the first DOC's in France.
Moreover, in order to ensure a wide selection of varieties to reflect the nuances of soil and climate of the Champagne region, Moët & Chandon winemakers also acquire grapes from other wineries. The three strains of Champagne, Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay are always present, with their complementarities and synergies.
The Champagne house, Moët & Chandon Champagne produces the most famous and oldest in the world "Dom Perignon".
Moët & Chandon: Drinks&Co recommends you
Top Sales - Buy recommended Products of Moët & Chandon
- France (328)
Moët & Chandon de France
Moët & Chandon wines
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
- Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
- Moet & Chandon Brut Vintage
- Moet & Chandon Grand Vintage Rosé
- Moet & Chandon Brut Impérial Vintage
- Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial Magnum
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Rosé case
- Moët & Chandon Brut Rosé
- 6 x Moet & Chandon Vintage
- Pack 6 Moet & Chandon Vintage
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Case
- Moët & Chandon Brut Imperial Case Magnum
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Magnum
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Rosé Magnum
- Möet & Chandon Millesime
- Moët & Chandon Rosé
- Moët & Chandon Grand Vintage Extra Brut
- Möet & Chandon Brut Impérial 150 Year Limited End Of Year
- Moët & Chandon Millésimé case