Aliança Vinhos de Portugal (Brandy)
Product not available in United States
$25.70 + $4.60 Shipping (5 - 10 days)
Shipping: Portugal Vineyards (Portugal)
$ You will receive 0.3 points for each unit bought
Description · Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
TASTING NOTES OF Antiqua Brandy:
- Golden Colour.
- Flavour: complex aroma, with notes of nuts and coffee.
- Taste: velvety taste, thanks to several years of aging.
PRODUCER: Aliança Vinhos de Portugal.
PRODUCTION DETAILS: with traditional methods, five years of aging in oak Portuguese.
Aliança Vinhos de Portugal
Aliança was founded in 1927 under Domingos Silva and Ângelo Neves' leadership. The winery is located in Sangalhos, Anadia county, in the Bairrada region (between Coimbra and Porto). Characteristic of the region is the Atlantic ocean proximity and the ensuing maritime winds blowing the on the...
Buy Aliança Vinhos de Portugal Spirits:
Highlighted review about Antiqua Brandy
Posted on 21/09/15 at 12.22
Golden colour. Complex aroma with notes of nuts and coffee. Velvety flavour, acquired over several years of aging.
- Winemaker: Francisco Antunes
- Winemaking: This Old brandy was produced in the producer distilleries by traditional methods. Aging for 5 years in Portuguese oak barrels.
- Grape Varieties: Distilled wine of Portuguese varieties.
- Food Pairing: Ideal to drink as a digestive.
- Store and Serve Advices: Ideal temperature for drinking 20ºC.
More reviews about Antiqua Brandy
Posted on 10/09/15 at 05.43