Codorníu Pinot Noir Magnum
$21.85 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy Codorníu Pinot Noir Magnum right now.
Description · Codorníu
Codorníu Pinot Noir Magnum (Pinot Noir)
Delicate salmon pink hue average. Corona.A fine bubbles and delicate aromas of raspberry, blackberry and strawberry joins a slight citrus flavour that enhances the previous and mouth highlight frescor.En brings notes of red fruits, is fresh, balanced and bubbles favor feeling creaminess enhanced by aging in contact with the yeast.
Codorníu is the story of a wine-producing family that dates back to the 16th century. It is the story, therefore, of a region and its progress, of the people of an area, of their creative and innovative ability, and their talent for constant improvement. In 1872, Josep Raventós Fatjó - pioneer of...
Buy Codorníu Wine:
Highlighted review about Codorníu Pinot Noir Magnum
Posted on 22/01/10 at 10.03
Codorniu Pinot Noir Rosado Magnum
More reviews about Codorníu Pinot Noir Magnum
Posted on 03/12/18 at 08.46
- View: bright cherry.
- Nose: red and black fruit, citrus notes.
- Mouth: fresh, soft and tasty. abundant fine bubbles.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir.
AGEING: 24 months in bottle.
WINE PAIRING: desserts, snacks, pasta, rice and sweet and sour dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%
Posted on 08/04/15 at 18.48
- View: Codorniu Pinot Noir Magnum has a very attractive and unusual salmon color, the bubble is thin and slowly rises and that denotes either a certain quality.
- Nose: A cava with intense aromas of raspberry, blackberry and strawberry, with a light citrus scent that gives them power and freshness.
- Mouth: Highlighted notes of red fruits, is fresh, balanced and creamy.
Grapes: 100% Pinot Noir.
Posted on 12/08/13 at 05.46