Cordon Negro Brut Magnum
Product not available in United States
$13.82 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.16 points for each unit bought
Cordon Negro Brut is Freixenet’s most popular cava and is often referred to as the “Black Bottle Bubbly.”
Wine Spectator - "This shows more finesse than many of its peers, displaying a subtle juiciness, joined by aromatic apricot, quince, mandarin orange and almond notes. Finely meshed, with a lightly spiced finish."
Technical sheet · Cordon Negro Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Parellada (40%), Macabeo (35%), Xarel·lo|
|Awards:||2014 Bronze Medal - International wine Challenge|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Freixenet
Cordon Negro Brut Magnum (Parellada, Macabeo and Xarel·lo)
- View: Cordon Negro Brut Magnum is brilliant greenish yellow color and fine, persistent bubbles, which is an excellent crown.
- Nose: fruity aromas predominate highlighting green apple and citrus background: lemon peel. With a large and elegant retronasal.
- Palate: fresh and light with excellent balance between acidity and sugar and obvious good breeding notes
GRAPES: 35% Macabeo 40% Parellada, 25 Xarel.lo
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer...
Buy Freixenet Wine:
Highlighted review about Cordon Negro Brut Magnum
Posted on 27/05/18 at 06.45
Cordon Negro Brut Magnum
More reviews about Cordon Negro Brut Magnum
Posted on 03/12/18 at 08.46
- View: bright straw yellow.
- Nose: fine and intense aromas, with predominance of fruit.
- Mouth: clean flavors, light and elegant and wide retronasal.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada.
PAIRING: Special fish stews, eggs, duck ham.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11%
Posted on 23/07/15 at 11.54
- View: Cava Cordón Negro Brut Magnum has a straw yellow color with golden hues , bright , your bubble is abundant, fine and persistent , highly integrated .
- Nose: this is a fine flavored cava , which is dominated by shades of ripe tropical fruit (banana , pineapple ) and slight citrus funds .
- Mouth: The palate is fresh , with notes of parenting and good behavior of carbon . Its flavor is light with clean and elegant retronasal .
GRAPES : Macabeo , Parellada , Xarello
DEVELOPMENT : A lightweight cava despite his upbringing ( over 15 months) is appreciated for its freshness.
WINERY : Freixenet
Posted on 30/12/12 at 05.04