Product not available in United States
$9.92 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.12 points for each unit bought
Freixenet Ice Rosé is a special cava from Catalonia. It is specially made for enjoyment in a large balloon glass on ice. This emblematic sparkling wine provides a unique taste experience with or on desserts such as puff pastries or fruit ice cream. Thought for casual celebration and enjoyment among friends.
Technical sheet · Freixenet Ice Rosé
If you liked Freixenet Ice Rosé, you may also enjoy...
Description · Freixenet
Freixenet Ice Rosé (Garnacha and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Ice Rosé :
- View: bright raspberry pink, salmon reflections, fine and elegant bubbles.
- Nose: berries, raspberries, sloes and strawberries.
- Mouth: fruity, aniseed and spicy notes, fresh, elegant and sweet finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Grenache and Pinot Noir.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
In 1861 Francesc Sala Ferrés founded Casa Sala, the first wine-exporting company in Sant Sadurní d'Anoia. His son, Joan Sala Tubella, carried the business forward and after the wedding of Joan's daughter Dolors Sala Vivé to Pere Ferrer Bosch, the company entered the cava business. Pere Ferrer...
Buy Freixenet Wine:
Highlighted review about Freixenet Ice Rosé
More reviews about Freixenet Ice Rosé
Posted on 05/08/17 at 06.13
Posted on 26/07/17 at 09.35
Posted on 09/06/17 at 04.39
BODEGA: Freixenet S. A.
refreshing drink Aged between 9 and 12 months.
Varieties: Garnacha and Pinot Noir
Recommendations: Serve in glass ball large...
Posted on 12/05/17 at 05.28
- View: Freixenet Ice Rosé is a cava with fine and elegant bubbles
- Nose: The Ice Cava Rosé is intense, aromatic, fruity (raspberries, blueberries, blackberries, strawberries,...