- View: In the mouth, the Cava Freixenet Malvasía has a bright and clean yellow color with a fine bubble forming good crown
- Nose: The Cava Freixenet Malvasia is intense, with hints of candied fruit, smoky, sweet, nuts and pastries
- Palate: The Cava Freixenet Malvasia is very nice, sweet but not cloying much less step. integrated and strong presence of baked apple, dried fruit, hints of honey and notes of parenting bubble background. Silky and fresh. very persistent finish recalling fruits and nuts
- TEMPERATURE: Best served between 6 and 8 ° C
- Alcohol Content: 11.5º”
“TASTING NOTES :
- View: Freixenet Malvasia Reserva 2001 is golden yellow , typical of long aging cellars , fine bubbles , lively and persistent , very well integrated .
- Nose : Aromas of nuts , toast , mixed fruit candy , jams and marmalades. Notes of orange peel.
- Mouth: It's nice and sweet without being heavy.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL : 11.5 %
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
PAIRING: Fruit desserts , desserts dried fruits, sweet desserts
GRAPES : 100 % Malvasia
WINEMAKING: This wine has spent 24 months in bottle.
WINERY : Freixenet”
“TASTING NOTES OF Freixenet Malvasía Dulce:
- View: bright gold, fine and abundant bubbles and a significant crown.
- Nose: Intense, varietal and gourmands aromas, raisins, ripe fruit such as apricot, peach, mango, with hints of yeast pastries.
- Mouth: The balance between sweetness and acidity, very palatable, great personality. long aftertaste and good balance.
GRAPES: 100% Malvasia.
PAIRING: Manchego cheese and other cured powerful, traditional and chocolate desserts.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 11.5%”