2005 Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva
Caves Gramona (Cava)
$17.02 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2005 Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva right now.
Technical sheet · Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2005 Other vintages|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Mazuelo (5%), Chardonnay (10%), Graciano (10%), Macabeo, Tempranillo, Xarel·lo|
|Pairing:||FishPastaSeafoodAppetizersDessertsVegetable mealsRiceMeatChickenRed meatHam and sausagesJamon Iberico|
Description · Caves Gramona
2005 Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva (Mazuelo, Chardonnay, Graciano, Macabeo, Tempranillo and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2005 Gramona Impérial Gran Reserva:
- Sight: an ashy yellow with golden flecks.
- Nose: Subtle aromas of apple, pastries, flowers on aromas of ripe, smoky fruit and jam.
- Mouth: The palate has good structure. It is creamy, with good acidity with well integrated bubbles. Fresh finish with slight toasty notes very tasty.
STAY IN BARRELS: Stay 36 months in bottle.
GRAPES: Xarel.lo (50%), Macabeo (40%) and Chardonnay (10%).
CONSUME: Serve at 7 °C. It combines with any dish
Behind great products, we usually find a long family history. In 2011, the 5th generation of Gramona celebrated the 130th anniversary of this family saga which has been creating excellent products since 1881. The main priorities of this traditional company are the respect for their heritage and...
Buy Caves Gramona Wine:
Highlighted review about 2005 Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva
Posted on 03/01/11 at 10.40
- Tasting notes: Color: dark-red cherry. Nose: ripe fruit, creamy oak,
spicy, toasty, cocoa bean. Palate: flavourful, powerful, fine
tannins, long, creamy
- Score: 92
More reviews about 2005 Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva
Posted on 06/07/15 at 14.57
Gramona Impérial Gran Reserva 2005
- Color: Color bright and clean with hints of red cherry on a ruby.
- Nose: The nose is elegant, spicy, with hints of black licorice and balsamic aromas.
- Palate: The palate has a soft entry, velvety and intense
Posted on 05/02/14 at 06.13
Cvne Gran Reserva 2005 is ideal
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva 2012
Gramona Imperíal Brut Gran Reserva 2012
Reviews about Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva 2011
Reviews about Gramona Impérial Brut Gran Reserva 2010