2016 Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs
Raventós i Blanc (Cava)
Product not available in United States
$13.74 + $5.69 Shipping (4 - 6 days)
Shipping: Quierovinos (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.16 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs
Description · Raventós i Blanc
2016 Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs (Xarel·lo, Parellada and Macabeo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2016 Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs:
- View: Straw yellow with golden reflections and fine bubbles
- Nose: Weapons bone white fruits, citrus with slight toasted nuances and fresh grass.
- Mouth: fresh, fruity Al palate with fine acidity and a finish with well balanced sour note.
VINEYARD: From Raventos Blanc de Blancs winery in the region Conca del Riu Anoia. Spain.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel.lo and Parellada.
AGEING: During 15 months in cellars.
PREPARATION: organic Vineculture, manual harvesting, Slow pressing at low pressure with the first fermentation in stainless steel tanks.
WINE PAIRING: As an aperitif and with all kinds of dishes.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Raventós i Blanc
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and...
Buy Raventós i Blanc Wine:
Highlighted review about 2016 Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs
Posted on 08/01/19 at 04.45
Raventós I Blanc de Blancs 2016
More reviews about 2016 Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs
Posted on 10/12/18 at 20.04
6 X Raventós I Blanc de Blancs 2016
It has a dense colour. The final reminded me of bakery flavours. Predominating aromas of red fruits.
Posted on 28/06/18 at 20.04
Raventós Blanc de Blancs Raventós Macabeo 2016
Of a light yellow colour. Smells of banana and pear. Not a singularity to highlight, the wine was fine.
Posted on 28/06/18 at 04.19
Raventós Blanc de Blancs Raventós 2016
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs 2017
I was impressed by its colour. A Cava with yeasty aromas. All Raventós i Blanc wines are quite balanced.
Reviews about Raventós I Blanc Blanc de Blancs 2015
- View: straw yellow, golden hues, abundant bubble uniform and rapid ascent.
- Nose: fruity, white stone fruit, citrus and some tropical remember, with slight toasted nuances on a background of fresh grass.
- Mouth: good palate, with good acidity, well integrated carbonic, fresh and fruity, with a slightly bitter finish.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Xarel·lo and Parellada.
PAIRING: seafood, fish, blue fish and vegetables.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%