2013 Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca
Raventós i Blanc (Cava)
$21.64 (Approximate price)
It is not possible to buy 2013 Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca right now.
Description · Raventós i Blanc
2013 Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca (Chardonnay, Macabeu, Parellada, Pinot Noir and Xarel·lo)
TASTING NOTES OF 2013 Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca:
- View: bright straw yellow, limpid, clear, fine and constant bubble.
- Nose: fruity aromas, fine citrus aroma, light sensations of toast and a touch of butter, perfect combination of aging aromas and hints of fruit.
- Mouth: explosive, exuberant, fresh and firm fruit.
APPELLATION: VT Conca del Riu Anoia.
GRAPES: Macabeo, Parellada, Xarel·lo.
PAIRING: gustativamente complex dishes: stews, fish with sauces, baked, traditional Mediterranean rice.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Raventós i Blanc
Raventos i Blanc Caves were founded by Josep Maria Raventos i Blanc in 1986. These 90 acres were handed down from generation to generation for over 500 years of history. It was just Josep Raventos, who in 1872 made the first dig in Spain and therefore the Raventos family is a driver of cava and...
Buy Raventós i Blanc Wine:
More reviews about 2013 Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca
Posted on 04/12/17 at 14.25
Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2013
- View: Golden yellow bright, clean, fine bubbles, good rosary.
- Nose: very intense fresh fruit, prominent citrus, white flower, a deep background full of nuts and creamy notes of pastry.
- Mouth: Very fresh fruit, creamy background breeding during the tour, excellent acidity and carbonic very well integrated. A grand finale.
GRAPES: Xarel.lo, Macabeu, Parellada.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, snacks, rice, and fish.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Raventos I Blanc Brut Gran Reserva de la Finca 2010
Raventos I Blanc Gran Reserva la Finca 2010
Deep colour, characteristic of Raventos I Blanc Gran Reserva la Finca. Very yeasty, and biscuity, on the nose. A sparkling very powerful.