Billecart Salmon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
$148.35 + $13.80 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 1.72 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Billecart Salmon
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: delicate pink with golden highlights.
- Nose: elegant leading to a delicate bouquet of fine notes of red fruits.
- Mouth: The method of vinification gives a light and elegant attack followed by a fresh finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir.
WINERY: Billecart Salmon.
Established by Nicolas François in 1818, Billecart Salmon is known within France and around the globe for fashioning the most elegant Champagnes, fully rounded Cuvées with the cleanest palate and eternal, seemingly ageless styling. Non-vintage French fizz does not get better than this. This stock...
Buy Billecart Salmon Wine:
Highlighted review about Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
Posted on 13/06/19 at 15.57
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
More reviews about Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
Posted on 11/07/13 at 05.31
Billecart-Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum has won a fan
Posted on 10/01/12 at 04.49
It is attractive
Posted on 12/02/19 at 03.55
Posted on 10/04/18 at 14.59
Posted on 05/05/17 at 04.42
Alcohol: 12, 0
Contents: 1, 50 l
To discover the secrets of production and the vinification method of this cuvée must go to the origins of the House of Billecart-Salmon, and have been handed down for seven generations. The Brut Rosé is a blend of Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir vinified in red. His pale and bright pink color is adorned with warm hues of gold, and his fine and delicate beading creates a persistent mousse. This cuvée reveals elegant aroma, a delicate bouquet of fine notes of red fruits and citrus peel. Its special method of vinification gives this cuvée an elegant flavor, followed by a cool finish from raspberry taste. It 'an ideal partner as an aperitif and may also accompany a dish of wild salmon or sushi. For dessert, add a sublime touch to red fruit flavors
Posted on 05/11/16 at 05.04
- Aroma: A subtle and delicious flavor, a fine bouquet of red fruit notes and citrus zest.
- Taste: Attack precise and elegant mouth, followed by a final slight strawberry and a lovely freshness. Tasting: This rosé champagne is an ideal companion for an aperitif, but also a dish of wild salmon or sushi. For dessert, it will sublimate red fruit flavors
Posted on 27/01/16 at 12.04
TIME to taste it: dinner with friends
CONSUMPTION IDEAL: 2015/2018
TEMPERATURE: 8/10 ° C
PAIRING: salmon, sushi
GRAPES: pinot noir, chardonnay, pinot meunier
ALCOHOL: 12, 5%
OF TANNIC RATING: 8/10
Posted on 10/11/14 at 17.54
Posted on 26/02/14 at 16.28
Billecart Salmon Brut Rosé Magnum
- View: Its pale and glowing pink dress adorned with re fl ects warm and golden as her delicate bubbles give it a persistent mousse.
- Nose: A subtle and delicious flavor, bouquet of end notes of red fruit and citrus zest.
- Palate: precise and elegant palate, followed by a fi nal slightly raspberry and a beautiful freshness.
VINEYARD: Billecart Salmon
GRAPES: Pinot Black, Pinot Meunier, Chardonnay
PAIRING: Ideal with wild salmon or sushi
TEMPERATURE: 8 ° C
Reviews 16/20 15/20 guides Bettane & Desseauve Revue du Vin de France 89/100 Parker Wine Guide 16/20 The Point (Special Champagne) 92/100 77/100 Wine Spectator Guide Richard Juhlin
Posted on 17/10/13 at 05.33