Product not available in United States
+ $5.69 Shipping (3 - 5 days)
Save $8.28! (-15%)
Shipping: My Secret Wine (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.53 points for each unit bought
[Bollinger Special Cuvée](http://www.dailymotion.com/video/x28ert4bollinger-special-cuveelifestyle) por champagne-bollinger
In 1911, Georges Bollinger's British agent gave him the idea for the name Special Cuvée - "special" written the English way, without an accent. He thought the French expression "Brut sans année" was no match for such a subtle champagne. More than a hundred years later, the name of Bollinger's key figure champagne still symbolizes both its expertise and its history.
Technical sheet · Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||AppetizersDessertsMeatChickenFishSeafoodCheeseChocolateWhite meatChocolate fondantHavarti cheese|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
- View: Golden color, distinctive of black grape varieties; very fine bubbles
- Nose: A beautiful aromatic complexity, ripe fruit and spicy aromas, hints of roasted apples, apple compote and peaches.
- Mouth: A subtle combination of structure, length and vivacity, bubbles like velvet, pear, brioche and spicy aromas, notes of fresh walnut.
GRAPES: 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 15% Meunier.
PREPARATION: Over 85% Grands and Premiers crus.
PAIRING: Fish, seafood, poultry and white meat
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
More reviews about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
Posted on 04/01/19 at 11.19
Posted on 03/01/19 at 10.41
Posted on 20/11/18 at 19.36
Posted on 12/06/18 at 10.58
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The denomination Special Cuvee was created in 1911. The idea came from William Folks, then partner of the illustrious London House of Mentzendorff. This great wine lover felt it was an insult to simply call this great wine "non vintage". The suggestion of naming it "Special Cuvee" was immediately approved by Monsieur Bollinger.
- A blend par excellence, the Special Cuvee is the purest expression of the Bollinger style; of its craftsmanship and its singular conception of what a champagne should be. It is, therefore, on this wine that the House of Bollinger shows how it is different from other Champagne Houses, asserts its qualitative policy and by which it asks to be judged.
- Madame Bollinger - "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty."
- "Cool, delicate briochey nose. Nice, rich fruit with honeyed undertones, reserve wine richness and texture. Complex, classy."
Anthony Rose Decanter Magazine, 1 January 2008.
- 60% Pinot Noir
15% Pinot Meunier
Posted on 23/06/17 at 16.35
Posted on 04/02/10 at 08.02
Alcohol content: 12%
Posted on 23/11/18 at 14.00
- View: intense gold. abundant, neat and tiny bubble.
- Nose: delicate aromas of fruit and white flowers and light notes of pastry.
- Mouth: silky, smooth, with carbonic perfectly integrated and excellent acidity. Very persistent, fine and dandy.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
PREPARATION: made from an assembly of different vintages wine, mainly the current add, with addition of small amounts of wine from previous crops and a small but significant dose of reserve wine (10.5%)
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, seafood, fish or white meat.
TEMPERATURE: 9 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%
Posted on 09/08/17 at 22.05
Bollinger Speciale Cuvee
A wine with personality.
Posted on 02/08/17 at 07.46
Has a very cheerful colour. Aromas of yeast. Bollinger Brut was ok, the kind of my taste.