Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum
Product not available in United States
$109.32 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 1.27 points for each unit bought
Six generations of the Bollinger family have maintained the style of brand, dry and roasted, so that the connoisseurs of the world recognize it instantly, famous for its strict quality standards and its adherence to the tradition meticulously carried out in individual vinification of each Marc and Crus, its fermentation in a barrel and long aging on lees before disgorgement, has guaranteed for generations to be the favorite of great people like Queen Victoria of England and celebrities such as James Bond, Agent 007. Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum , with its golden color, distinctive of the varieties of black grapes, its fine and elegant bubbles, with a pleasant aromatic complexity to ripe fruits and roasted apples with spicy notes. A velvety and lively palate with notes of pears and fresh nuts, gives it the perfect structure and length, and make it the perfect company with fish and poultry. Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Mágnum is a subtle and elegant champagne, a classic within Bollinger, in its 1.5L format, it is ideal to serve and enjoy a great champagne.
Technical sheet · Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (60%), Chardonnay (25%), Meunier (15%), Pinot Meunier|
|Pairing:||AppetizersRegional CuisineDessertsFrench Cuisine|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Bollinger
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Meunier and Pinot Meunier)
- View: Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Palate: Aging in rhyme a minimum of 3 years. After three months in disgorgement remains to assimilate winery expedition liqueur (7-9 gr.). Deep golden yellow, bright. Intense aroma of pastries, freshly baked bread, brioche, cookies, lemon zest and red berries. Creamy, satiny and powerful.
Bollinger is a great wine, much more than a great champagne. So here it starts through the vineyards and the demand for the best with regard to the selection of the cru. With 163 acres, Bollinger operates more than 60% of the vineyard you need, a wholly exceptional situation in champagne, which...
Buy Bollinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum
More reviews about Bollinger Spécial Cuvée Brut Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- The denomination Special Cuvee was created in 1911. The idea came from William Folks, then partner of the illustrious London House of Mentzendorff. This great wine lover felt it was an insult to simply call this great wine "non vintage". The suggestion of naming it "Special Cuvee" was immediately approved by Monsieur Bollinger.
- A blend par excellence, the Special Cuvee is the purest expression of the Bollinger style; of its craftsmanship and its singular conception of what a champagne should be. It is, therefore, on this wine that the House of Bollinger shows how it is different from other Champagne Houses, asserts its qualitative policy and by which it asks to be judged.
- Madame Bollinger - "I drink it when I'm happy and when I'm sad. Sometimes I drink it when I'm alone. When I have company I consider it obligatory. I trifle with it if I'm not hungry and drink it when I am. Otherwise I never touch it - unless I'm thirsty."
- 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 15% Pinot Meunier.
Posted on 15/12/16 at 11.36
Posted on 04/07/17 at 11.13
- View: intense gold, plentiful, tidy and tiny bubble.
- Nose: aroma of adequate intensity, lemon, toast, pastries and hazelnut.
- Mouth: fresh and very tasty, caressing and long-haul bubble.
GRAPES: 60% Pinot Noir, 25% Chardonnay, 15% Meunier.
AGEING: aged for a minimum of 3 years before disgorgement. After disgorging break from a minimum of 3 months before leaving the market.
PREPARATION: first partial fermentation in oak barrels.
PAIRING: appetizers, seafood, fish or white meat.
TEMPERATURE: 10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%