|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||1999 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Elaboration of 1999 Cuvée William Deutz
1999 Cuvée William Deutz (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: 1999 Deutz William Deutz is dressed in a golden color crystal
- Nose: The nose is powerful, rich and complex, developing aromas of baked apple, light and pleasant with notes of candied ginger and nutmeg.
- Mouth: After a powerful attack, the wine is expressed on a background of great finesse, delicate flavors of currants
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
PAIRING: Ideal with a lobster or grilled lobster
- TIPS: to savor from now, or 15 years still retain cavas
GRAPES: 55% Pinot Noir, 35% Chardonnay 10% Pinot Meunier et,
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region.More about the Winery
Reviews of 1999 Cuvée William Deutz
Taste: The high acid, citric early on, green apples, hints of mineral, light hint of bread.
Comment: A very fine champagne. Easy to drink and still perceived complex. The right high acidity in the wine.
Deutz Cuvée William Deutz Brut 2002
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a generous wine both in its structure and flavours. These are fresh, suave and well-built.
- Its true panache lies in the lingering memory of its taste.
Deep colour, characteristic of Deutz Cuvée William Deutz Brut. Mixed aromas of yeast and bakery. I noted a flavour of berries on the palate.