“- The Cuvee William Deutz is a tribute to the brand's founder.
- Its distinctive power gives it a special place amongst the Deutz range.
- Intensely seductive, with a bright golden hue, this is a generous wine both in its structure and flavours. These are fresh, suave and well-built.
- Its true panache lies in the lingering memory of its taste.”
“Brand: DEUTZ | Country: France | Champagne | Type: White Wines | Vintage: 2006 | Volume: 75cl | Appellation: Champagne | School Drinking: 12. 0% / Vol. | Sale prohibited to minors. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation”
“Brand: DEUTZ | Country: France | Champagne | Type: White Wines | Vintage: 2002 | Volume: 75cl | Appellation: Champagne | School Drinking: 12. 0% / Vol. | Sale prohibited to minors. Alcohol abuse is dangerous for health. To consume with moderation”
-View: 1999 Cuvée William Deutz is gold crystal
-Nose: powerful and complex nose shows aromas of apples, ripe tropical fruit, lightly toasted, with notes of sweet spice and butter.
- Mouth: Bubbles intense, fine and lasting. Elegant long finish.
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
PAIRING: Ideal with lobster and grilled lobster
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 13%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier”
-View: 1998 Deutz William Deutz has a golden color crystal
-Nose: generous in its structure
- Mouth: generous in his tastes, his goste noble and refined. On its freshness and flavor are mixed frame.
PAIRING: refined dishes accompanies foie gras, caviar, lobster, fish (grilled or with sauce liger) and white meat subtly enhanced with exotic flavors. wonderfully accompanies sushi, in general the dishes of Asian cuisine
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5%
GRAPES: 55% Pinot Noir, 35% Chardonnay, 10% Pinot Meunier”
“It's easier to find on sale on the Internet.
Deep colour at first sight. The Cuvee William Deutz Champagne gave off aromas of yeast. It would have been better if it had been cooler than it was. Our fault.”