Deutz Brut Classic
Product not available in United States
$36.68 + $9.14 Shipping (7 - 13 days)
Shipping: Brut de champ (France)
$ You will receive 0.43 points for each unit bought
Maison Deutz the result of a commitment between two entrepreneurs, Pierre-Hubert Geldermann and William Deutz, in 1838. These young men wanted to produce high-quality champagnes in their winery in Aÿ, France, for export throughout Europe. Now, nearly two centuries later, that goal was achieved and Deutz continues to look towards the future. The continued legacy and style of Deutz can be tasted in all of its fine products.
One foundational member of the Deutz portfolio is Deutz Brut Classic. This expressive champagne is wonderfully well-balanced thanks to the three types of grapes that make up its composition. The balance between the grapes is maintained using one-third of each: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, and Pinot Noir. The freshness of the Chardonnay and the fruit brought by the Pinot Noir is tempered by the body from the Pinot Meunier.
Visually, this eclectic offering is a beautifully intense liquid gold with persistent bubbles. The classic flavour profile means that this would be the perfect pairing for white meat and fish. Also excellent on its own, make sure to serve Deutz Brut Classic chilled to ensure it is at its most refreshing. Made using love and patience, this is a gorgeous French champagne that will form a great part in your next special occasion.
Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Classic
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (33%), Pinot Meunier (33%), Pinot Noir (33%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Classic (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Deutz Champagne Classic Brut is intense golden yellow with fine, persistent bubbles
- Nose: Floral aromas of white flowers. Toasted notes, ripe fruit, apple, pear
- Mouth: Silky, velvety and elegant
PAIRING: appetizers, white meats, poultry, salmon, baked fish, oily fish, white fish
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier and Chardonnay
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Classic
Posted on 13/06/19 at 15.57
Deutz Brut Classic
More reviews about Deutz Brut Classic
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Resulting in a beautifully pure, elegant wine, with a refreshing lemony aroma and a delicate mousse. Dry and with plenty of substance.
- "There's an aromatic floral note to the flavours of apricot, ripe apple, smoky mineral, kumquat and lemon zest in this firm bubbly, which is fine-grained and balanced, with a lively, moderate finish. " - 90 points, Wine Spectator, November 2011.
- 90 Points, The Wine Advocate, March 2008 Silver Medal, Decanter Awards 2009 90 Points, Wine Spectator, November 2011 Gold List, Sommelier Wine Awards 2012 Gold List, Sommelier Wine Awards 2012.
Posted on 01/07/17 at 08.35
Posted on 14/02/17 at 16.14