Deutz Brut Rosé
Product not available in United States
$48.30 + $9.14 Shipping (7 - 13 days)
Shipping: Brut de champ (France)
$ You will receive 0.56 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Deutz Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (33%), Pinot Meunier (33%), Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Deutz
Deutz Brut Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Champagne Deutz Rosé stands out for its bright pink color, very much alive, for his candor and freshness.
- Nose: Develop a range of red berry aromas with subtle notes of baking.
- Mouth: A luscious champagne and a majestic balance.
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
- MARRIAGE: In the aperitif, with seafood dishes or white meats in sauce.
WINEMAKING: is made from Pinot Noir strains, with a small percentage of grapes vinified in red to add color
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: 100% Pinot Noir
About 2 kilometers from Epernay, between the river Marne and the slopes of the Mountain of Reims, Ay is the wine-producing village oldest known in the region. Founded in 1838, the house Deutz grew under the direction of 5 generations of one family. At the end of the nineteenth century had...
Buy Deutz Wine:
Highlighted review about Deutz Brut Rosé
Posted on 13/08/19 at 12.04
Deutz Brut Rosé
More reviews about Deutz Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- It has a subtle nose of fresh strawberries, cherries and raspberries.
- The aromas are carried onto the elegant palate with added notes of pomegranate and gooseberry.
Posted on 08/08/15 at 06.43
I usually recommend this rosé Champagne.
Posted on 08/02/12 at 04.52