2009 Dom Pérignon Vintage Case75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
Moët & Chandon manufactures one of the best sparkling wines. Its Dom Pérignon Vintage comes with an elegant case to protect the bottle: some even have an innovative luminous label, activated at the touch of a button. These champagnes have the peculiarity of being elaborated only with the best harvests obtained, because they want to offer only the best to their customers. Characteristically, two varieties of grape - Pinot Noir and Chardonnay - are relevant in the product's development, because these will be two of the fundamental elements that give the wines that characteristic flavor that produces sensations that converge for the consumer.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2009 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Nero, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of 2009 Dom Pérignon Vintage Case
2009 Dom Pérignon Vintage Case (Chardonnay, Pinot Nero and Pinot Noir)
A bottle of Dom Perignon Vintage 2009 champagne presented in a case.
TASTING NOTES OF 2009 Dom Pérignon Vintage Case:
- View: pale yellow, golden reflections.
- Nose: guava, green grapefruit rind, stone fruits: white peach and nectarine, vanilla and a woody lightly toasted brioche warm.
- Mouth: ripe, meaty, deep, silky sensations, and saps salt, bitter and iodized.
VINES: Moët & Chandon
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot noir.
PREPARATION: traditional winemaking in the classic Champagne method.
PAIRING: seafood and oysters.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Reviews of 2009 Dom Pérignon Vintage Case
- View: Dom Perignon 2004 is pale yellow with golden highlights
- Nose: The nose, the wine is full of life; almonds and cocoa powder gradually mixed with white fruits and dried flowers. The classic notes of roasting eventually complete the ensemble signing a beautiful maturity.
- Palate: On the palate, the wine is at the edge of a snapshot and surprisingly, oscillating between density and an almost weightless lightness. Accuracy is extreme, touch, dark and without harshness. The set continues with a sublime class on a note of sap, spicy.
GRAPES: Pinot noir and Chardonnay 45% 55%
BODEGA: Moet & Chandon
Dom Perignon 2004
I especially liked the colour. Good yeast aromas enhance a wine's bouquet. This Dom Pérignon Vintage Case is a wine with good acidity.