2007 Dom Ruinart
Product not available in United States
$143.75 + $9.14 Shipping (7 - 13 days)
Shipping: Brut de champ (France)
$ You will receive 1.67 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Dom Ruinart
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Ruinart
2007 Dom Ruinart (Chardonnay)
- View: bright golden color with green highlights.
- Nose: Intense aromas of ripe fruits and citrus, with hints of botanical flowers, licorice, spices, herbs and mineral tones.
- Mouth: Soft body, fresh, light, balanced, elegant with citrus and mineral tones. lingering finish.
APPELLATION: Champagne.VINEYARD: Dom Ruinart.GRAPES: Chardonnay.
AGEING: 6 months in stainless steel casks on its lees.PREPARATION: The grapes are harvested by hand and transported in wooden crates to preserve its integrity. After a stabilization cold for a period of 8 hours, the grapes are pressed to produce the wort. The alcoholic fermentation takes place in stainless steel barrels at controlled temperatures of 15 to 18 °C. Malolactic fermentation in French oak barrels, then place the wine in stainless steel kegs, where you will spend a period of aging before bottling.
PAIRING: White meat, seafood, appetizers, carpaccio, risotto, white pasta, salads, nuts, creamy desserts and fruit.RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 °CALCOHOL: 12.5%
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about 2007 Dom Ruinart
Posted on 10/07/19 at 12.02
Dom Ruinart 2007
More reviews about 2007 Dom Ruinart
Posted on 21/06/19 at 04.22
Dom Ruinart 2007
- View: a sparkling dress, a yellow gold with delicate green bronze reflections, an effervescence of great finesse and a foam of a remarkable abundance for this year are the beginnings of a tasting unusual.
- Nose: and mineral very racy, the first nose highlights the ripeness of the vintage 1998 in a fresh honey register, white nougat and candied citrus. The evocations of p̢tisserie and dried fruit in the second nose confirms the announced sweetness, originally of great aromatic complexity.
- Palate: The palate is full and particularly silky. The fruit flavors dominate, but in a richer register, with a touch of candied fruit and nuts. Mangoes, kumquats, almond, hazelnut
Softness and drought characterize the wine year 2004. The spring and summer are marked by beautiful warm and sunny periods. And even if some rain disturb late August, the dry wind and good weather in September to allow the grapes to ripen in excellent conditions. A month of September is ideally sunny originally a perfectly ripe grapes having kept a very good level of acidity. The grapes harvested during the second half of September, have arguably the best balance from the great 1996 vintage.
The nice cool Dom Ruinart 2002 did a wonderful aperitif Champagne. Mellowed by a few months of aging, he will marry dishes where sea and iodine notes will play with its minerality: Walnut St. Jacques thinly sliced marinated seaweed, tomato water jelly or prawns marinated and light cream bark kombawa. Born of a great vintage, the 2002 Dom Ruinart advantageously retained in the cellar to be enjoyed after several years of additional aging for many years and enjoyed at table with dishes with intense flavors.
Posted on 20/02/19 at 04.43
Dom Ruinart 2007
Posted on 14/12/18 at 04.39
Dom Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 2007
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Dom Ruinart 2004
Taste: fresh and fresh flavor with hints of lemon and fresh bread which then goes over to a mixture of bright fruits bright flowers. The final notes are colored by kumquat.
Comment: A very good blanc de blancs with an original taste. Recommended!
Ruinart Dom Ruinart Brut 2004
Too much wood flavour.
Reviews about Dom Ruinart 2006
Nice and pretty colour. Smells of yeast and bakery. Strong flavour which reminds me of strawberry candy.