2004 Dom Ruinart Rosé75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
Description of 2004 Dom Ruinart Rosé
2004 Dom Ruinart Rosé
TASTING NOTES OF 2004 Dom Ruinart Rosé:
- View: Dom Ruinart Rosé 2004 has a beautiful bright orange yellow bright copper, with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: Delicately toast, the nose is delicate and complex. Impeccably elegant, with a delicious drizzle of honey, in the second nose reveals notes of cherries followed by spicy notes.
- Mouth: This champagne combines freshness pungent odor delclavo with the bitter sweetness of cooked fruit, macerated in alcohol or candied. Tannins are present, with a little blond snuff. A powerful and solidly built mouth, long, with a final long mouth.
GRAPES: Chardonnay and Pinot Noir.
WINERY: Champagne Ruinart
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and the soul: Blanc De Blancs, Rosé, and Dom Ruinart.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2004 Dom Ruinart Rosé
Typical opacity of a Ruinart. Mixed aromas of yeast and bakery. The flavour goes out right away.
Ruinart Dom Ruinart Rosé Millésimé 1998
- View: Pink with fine bubbles.
- Nose: Fresh, subtle and ripe with cherry-red berries. Followed by a touch of flowers and spicy notes.
- Palate: Soft, succulent and delicately
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir
CELLAR: Champagne Ruinart
A good recommendation, no doubt.