Product not available in United States
$270.25 + $13.80 Shipping (48h - 4 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 3.13 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Krug Rosé
Description · Krug
Krug Rosé (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Krug Rosé has an intense color.
- Nose: Aromas genuine.
- Palate: Krug Rosé is the only prestige cuvée rosé blend of a rich range of wines from three grape varieties. Krug Rose Champagne ---------------------------------
Krug was founded in 1843 by Johann-Joseph Krug, a German immigrant from Mainz. Krug winery is a middle-age, compared to the old houses of Champagne, several of which have been underway for more than ten generations. Johann learned his trade in Champagne Jacquesson for nine years before the...
Buy Krug Wine:
Highlighted review about Krug Rosé
Posted on 11/01/19 at 12.34
More reviews about Krug Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Krug Rose's pale pink-gold colour and exquisitely fragrant bouquet are the prelude to an abundance of fresh, exotic flavours.
- Wild berries, ginger, pepper, quince jelly and peony.
Posted on 11/01/19 at 20.04
To this sparkling would have paired better with a softer meat.
I had it with my friends at home.
Posted on 30/12/16 at 09.32
- View: Krug Rosé Champagner has a transparent pink color, brilliant
- Nose: extremely delicate, persistent on the nose, with many aromatic tones and with acceptable freshness and floral concentrate
- Mouth: lots of fresh sample exotic flavors
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier