Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
$77.05 + $13.80 Shipping (24h - 3 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 0.89 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Laurent Perrier Brut
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay (45%), Pinot Noir (40%), Pinot Meunier (15%)|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum (Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier)
Pale gold. Fine and persistent bubbles. Delicate, fresh, of great complexity. Notes of citrus and white fruit. The first impression is fresh and light at once. The wine is round, expressive and gradually evolves into fruit aromas. Good balance.
Pairing: The Laurent Perrier Brut has contributed fully, thanks to its style, to make the perfect champagne aperitif wine. His remarkable balance, freshness and finesse, allow delightfully accompany the most exquisite fish, the finest seafood, as well as white meats and poultry.
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine:
Highlighted review about Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum
Posted on 14/11/17 at 04.22
Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum
More reviews about Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum
Posted on 14/07/14 at 10.52
- View: Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum has a pale gold color with fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: Delicate and fresh with good complexity and notes of citrus and fruit flavors. fresh and supple entry with rounded and expressive flavors from which the fruit progressively emerges.
- Mouth: Good balance and length of fresh and elegant, Brut LP has been a major factor in the success of champagne as an aperitif
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Chardonnay 45%, Pinot Noir 40%, Pinot Meunier 15% Chardonnay
WINERY: Laurent Perrier
Posted on 24/01/14 at 13.02
- View: Nv Laurent Perrier Brut Magnum is pale gold color and are thin and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: The nose is fresh and delicate a beautiful complexity with notes of white fruits and crítricos.
- Mouth: On the palate, the first impression is fresh and light at once. The wine is round, expressive and gradually evolves into fruit aromas. Good balance of flavors and great persistence.
TEMPERATURE: 6 to 8 º C.
PAIRING: for the starter. His remarkable balance, freshness and finesse, allow delightfully accompany the most exquisite fish, the finest seafood, as well as white meats and poultry.
WINEMAKING: The Chardonnay is predominant, with a particularly high proportion representing about twice the average of the denomination. Over 55 vineyards in the composition and 10 to 20% of reserve wines are used, sometimes a little more. The ideal aging cellars to develop the Brut LP is about three years. The balance and natural freshness of the wine allow "dosage" (composite adjunction sugar cane liquor and wine harvest) light.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL:
WINERY: Laurent Perrier
GRAPES: Chardonnay 45% Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier 40% and 15%.
Posted on 15/10/13 at 18.03
- Color: Laurent-Perrier Brut Magnum is a sparkling
- Palate: balanced flavor . Very little sugar added
PRODUCER : Laurent -Perrier Brut
ALCOHOL : 12%
Posted on 14/12/11 at 04.45
I found it awesome
Posted on 12/07/16 at 10.24
- Laurent Perrier:
A strong vivid colour and delicate yet complex nose, indicating a relatively high proportion of black grapes A mature style of non-vintage champagne with hints of citrus fruit, and a good balanced palate.
The ideal aperitif but also excellent throughout the meal particularly with fish and seafood dishes.
Posted on 30/01/15 at 12.57
Posted on 10/11/14 at 17.54
Posted on 11/08/14 at 12.03
Candied citrus, ginger and mineral aromas and flavors integrate well with the lightweight, elegant frame;beautifully displayed, from start to the long finish
Posted on 02/07/14 at 16.51
De Champagne Laurent-Perrier Magnum
Posted on 27/06/14 at 11.48