Laurent Perrier (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
$531.30 + $34.50 Shipping (24 hours)
Shipping: Cave Grands Vins (France)
$ You will receive 6.16 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional preparation time of 24 hours.
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Only 1 units left!
If you liked Laurent Perrier Brut Methuselah, you may also enjoy...
Description · Laurent Perrier
Laurent Perrier Brut Methuselah
- View: Laurent Perrier Brut Methuselah is pale gold and are fine and persistent bubbles.
- Nose: The aroma is fresh and delicate a beautiful complexity with notes of white fruits and crítricos.
- Mouth: The first impression is fresh and light at the same time. The wine is round, expressive fruit aromas development is gradually. Good balance of flavors and great persistence.
TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
PAIRING: White meats, Game birds, raw Seafood, Blue fish
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
Founded in 1812, Laurent-Perrier is recognised - throughout the world - as one of the finest of Champagne Houses. This success derives, first and foremost, from a clear determination to abide by long-established traditions: respect for nature and wine, dedication to quality, and strong and...
Buy Laurent Perrier Wine: