Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
+ $5.69 Shipping (48h - 7 days)
Save $25.88! (-20%)
Shipping: Perbaccowein (Germany)
$ You will receive 1.2 points for each unit bought
Delivery time is estimated:
- This product has an additional expedition time of 48 hours.
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Brut Premier
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||150cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot (56%), Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Louis Roederer
Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum (Pinot, Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Champagne Roederer Brut Premier Blanc Magnum is straw yellow with very fine bubbles.
- Nose: fragrant wine, pears and apples, almonds, flowers and lightly toasted.
- Taste: Fresh, citrus, refined and elegant, creamy.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
PAIRING: Ideal for seafood, fish and meat.
- DEVELOPMENT: Developed from grand and premier cru parcels. More than three years of aging in the cellars.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: Chardonnay / Pinot Noir
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum
Posted on 22/07/19 at 17.24
Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum
More reviews about Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
This is a structured and elegantly mature wine, with a lively attack and a smooth palate.
- The blend is 1/3 Chardonnay and 2/3 Pinots, including 10% of reserve wines aged in oak casks for 2-5 years. The maturation is an average of three years ageing on lees, plus another six months after disgorging.
- A pale golden colour, delicate with a persistent beading. Rich yet subtle bouquet with hints of hawthorn, almonds and toast. Clean attack, creamy structure.
- Brut Premier is excellent as an aperitif but also readily accompanies light entrees based on fish or shellfish.
Posted on 03/01/19 at 09.51
- View: gold and fine bubble.
- Nose: fresh notes of apple and pear, more vinous character, to pastries and toast.
- Mouth: Creamy, lightweight but powerful, with a tasty and refreshing finish.
GRAPES: Chardonnay 40%, Pinot Noir 40% and 20% Pinot Meunier.
AGEING: 3 years in cellars and 6 months in bottle
PREPARATION: partial malolactic fermentation.
PAIRING: shrimps, prawns, foie, micuit.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
Posted on 01/12/16 at 10.15
- View: Louis Rodererer Brut Magnum has a yellow color,
- Nose: integrated flavors between ripe and fresh feelings with feelings of many fruits.
- Mouth: In the mouth the wine has structure and stride. It is a classic modern style wine.
MARRIAGE: is extraordinary to enjoy anytime, especially before meals.
GRAPES: Pinot noir, pinot meunier and chardonnay.
WINERY: Louis Roederer
Posted on 22/11/16 at 08.58
- Palate: Perfect balance, round, winy, fine and elegant, very complex and a long and powerful
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
AGING: Gran Reserva
TEMPERATURE: 4 ° C and 8 ºC
ALCOHOL: 12 º
PAIRING: Appetizers, Poultry, Seafood, Fish Blue, White fish, soft cheeses.
Posted on 10/12/15 at 11.57
- View: Roederer Brut Premier Magnum is a strong straw color,
- Nose: nose of biscuit and hazelnut.
- Mouth: winey, spicy, masculine, distinctive and powerful.
MARRIAGE: meats, soft cheeses and white meats
Grapes: 66% Pinot Noir, 34% Chardonnay
WINERY: Louis Roederer
Posted on 02/01/14 at 12.41
- View: Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum has a bright yellow with vivid reflections
- Nose: Lovely fruity perfume of peaches, apples and pears, fresh flowers. Very nice.
- Mouth: Its sweetness moves across the palate refreshingly, a fact that enhances its fruity flavor. Long persistence with elegance.
Louis Roederer Brut Premier Champagne Magnum is having a great balance between freshness and a subtle complexity and velvety.
VINEYARDS: Louis Roederer
AGING: Ages 42 months in bottle.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir (56%), Chardonnay (34%) and Pinot Meunier (10%).
CONSUME: Serve at 8 ° C. Combine with all kinds of dishes.
PERCENTAGE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
Posted on 02/01/14 at 12.39
From the first sip, Brut Premier affirms its personality of seduction: the texture is full and generous and, in a quite unexpected way. Integra maturity characteristics associated with refreshing notes and fruity. The wine has a fresh festive finesse.
In the mouth, the wine has structure, richness and longpass mouth. This is a complex wine which itself is modern and powerful, but still a great classic.
Posted on 30/12/13 at 17.13
-View: Champagne Louis Roederer Brut Premier Magnum is yellow.
-Nose: aromas integrated between sensations and fresh ripe fruit with many feelings.
-Taste: In the mouth the wine has structure and stride. This wine is classic modern style.
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8 ° C
WINEMAKING: the assemblage three champagne grape varieties from more than 40 different vineyards. It is a mixture of six years of crops, most of which comes from the collection of vintage wines of Louis Roederer stored in oak barrels for several years. It averages three years in the underground cellars and rest for six months after the second fermentation to perfect maturity.
The dosage is adapted to each crop between 10 and 11 g / l.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12%
GRAPES: 40% Pinot Noir - 40% Chardonnay - 20% Pinot Meunier, 5% of the wine aged in oak barrels with stirring week - 10% of wines long oak aging - partial malolactic fermentation.
Posted on 04/06/13 at 05.16
I found it enjoyable
Posted on 11/07/19 at 11.07