2013 Louis Roederer Vintage
Louis Roederer (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
$617.27 + $17.17 Shipping (7 days)
Sold in packs of 6 units
Shipping: Blanco & Gomez Wine Merchants UK (United Kingdom)
$ You will receive 7.16 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Louis Roederer Vintage
Description · Louis Roederer
2013 Louis Roederer Vintage (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Delicate pink, pearl metallic fine and coarse.
- Nose: fruity carefully and flowery, light scent of wild strawberries and spices.
- Mouth: Fresh, slightly acid and mineral, elegant.
VINEYARD: Roederer family owns 240 hectares of vineyards located in the Grands Crus and Premiers in the Valley of the Marne and the Côte des Blancs. It is in these soils, clay and limestone, growing strains of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir which has fermented the 2013 Louis Roederer Vintage. The vineyards face throughout the South. Increased exposure to sunlight allows the grapes to reach a very high level of phenolic maturity.
GRAPES: 65% Pinot Noir, 35% Chardonnay.
AGEING: A few years in the cellar.
PREPARATION: The harvest is carried out for more than 500 pickers specialized in the selection and grapes harvesting grapes. Vinification of this pink champagne is still performed today with the traditional method of second fermentation in the bottle. Part-some fermented must 20% - is matured separately in small oak barrels for 48 months on lees, and then for 6 months in bottle, to prefazionare maturity. Once uncorked, it is advisable to taste in classical flute.
PAIRING: Excellent as an aperitif, it has been enhanced with oysters, shellfish and fish.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 10-12 °C
A passion for great wines and a desire to compensate for the limits that the "château policy" naturally imposes on the development of Louis Roederer Champagne have, over the years, driven Jean Claude and then Frédéric Rouzaud to acquire an exclusive group of properties around the Champagne House...
Buy Louis Roederer Wine:
Highlighted review about 2013 Louis Roederer Vintage
Posted on 20/01/19 at 04.39
Louis Roederer Vintage 2013
Summary of ratings
Reviews about other vintages
Reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2009
- Blend: 66% Pinot Noir and 34% Chardonnay, chosen from the finest crus in the Louis Roederer vineyards.
- Maturation: an average of four years ageing on lees, followed by more than six months after disgorging.
- Dosage: 11-12g/L of sugar from the dosage liqueur.
- Tasting notes: Lustrous amber yellow colour. Exuberant bouquet revealing aromas of ripe fruits lightly steeped in alcohol (blackcurrant, cherries in eau-de-vie), together with toasty and wooded notes. Classy, robust attack. Well bodied palate. Long and persistent finish.
- Choice of food: the richness and depth of the wine makes this the ideal champagne to accompany a meal. It is especially delicious with fish or white meat served in a sauce and is best served at temperatures of around 50-54 deg F (10 to 12 deg C).
Reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2012
Louis Roederer Brut 2012
Has a strong colour. Yeasty smell. Very light flavour.
A good sparkling to finish the meal properly.
Reviews about Louis Roederer Vintage 2010
Louis Roederer Blanc Millesime 2010
Has a very cheerful colour. Delicious aromas of yeast and bakery. Well balanced.