Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml
Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
$15.04 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.17 points for each unit bought
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial is one of the most preferred champagnes in the world, for obvious reasons. It is fresh, vibrant, and magnificently elegant. Golden yellow with green highlights, its bouquet is full of vibrant aromas: citrus and green apple, metallic freshness, and sweet notes of pastry, cereal, and walnut. On the palate, it is an encounter with fruits with white pulp (apricot, pear), citrus, and gooseberry.
The Champagne region name for a quarter bottle or 200ml is "La Mignonette", better known under "the room".
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||20cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Straw yellow with greenish hues, bright, with fine bubbles and constant.
- Nose: The nose is blunt, clean aroma, flawless, and of considerable intensity. Aromas of ripe white fruit (pears), cakes (angel hair), light smoked and aniseed.
- Palate: Fresh on the palate, savory, fruity Incidentally, reminiscent of apricot, light citrus notes. Slightly fruity end with a pleasant dry feeling.
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml
Posted on 31/05/19 at 13.04
Moët & Chandon Möet & Chandon Cl. 20 200ml
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Brut Impérial 200ml
Posted on 28/11/18 at 16.10
Posted on 04/06/19 at 15.08
TASTING NOTES OF Moet Chandon 200ml:
- View: straw yellow, green hues, bright, with fine bubbles and constant.
- Nose: frank, clean flavors, flawless, and remarkable intensity, aromas of ripe white fruit (pear), pastry (vermicelli), light smoked and aniseed.
- Mouth: fresh, full-bodied, fruity step, reminiscent of apricot, light citrus notes. Slightly fruity, a nice dry feel.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir.
PAIRING: sushi, oysters, whitefish.
TEMPERATURE: 9 °C
Posted on 28/09/17 at 20.04
Moet Chandon 200ml
A Moët & Chandon at its optimal time to drink.