Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
You will like to know that…
Moët & Chandon is a name that is synonymous with champagne. This glamorous brand has been producing and distributing excellent French champagne for more than two centuries now. As an iconic company with an expansive portfolio of classic products, Moët & Chandon never ceases to impress with the quality and flavour of its products.
The experience and style of the brand are clearly displayed in its Moët Chandon Rosé Impérial. Three varieties of grape are used to craft this seductive sparkling rosé: Pinot Noir, Pinot Meunier, and Chardonnay. The largest percentage is given to Pinot Noir, which brings intensity to the mix, Pinot Meunier adds body and balance, and Chardonnay offers pure elegance. From 20 to 30 per cent of the final blend is made using reserve wines to ensure the intensity and constancy that this wine is known for is maintained throughout the years.
A glowing romantic pink with amber highlights, this lively champagne is absolutely packed with fruit flavours while, thanks to its special blend of wines, is very mature and intense at the same time. The juicy sensation of eating fresh red berries comes across the tongue first followed by the refreshing sensation of the natural bubbles. Add some elegance and fun to your next celebration with Moët Chandon Rosé Impérial.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Other Vintages:||Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Winery:||Moët & Chandon|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Brut Impérial Rosé is a complete, generous and dynamic, champagne Moët & Chandon true to style.
A harmonious blend of three grape varieties with special emphasis on Pinot Noir, which gives this wine a fruity and daring.
Brut Impérial Rosé is a seductive wine, the spontaneous and cast time, with an assembly that highlights a living, slender fruity and flexibility.
The assembly of red wine also gives it feminine coppery highlights.
A seductive Color:
- Pink color with copper tones.
- Color strawberry pink with a nice and elegant perlage, forming a good crown. Small bubble.
An aroma of red fruits:
- On the nose, expressive aromas of currant, raspberry and wild strawberry with a subtle touch of pepper.
- Intense, aromatic, clean notes of red fruit (strawberry) are perceived, notes of pastries, balsamic and mild smoked. Original.
A spontaneous and seductive palate:
- On the palate, fruity, feminine, delicate and fresh flavor.
- His expressive palate combines juicy berries and persistent intensity, fleshy peach and firmness, freshness and a subtle note of menthol.
- On the palate, it has a smooth mouthfeel. Carbon is well integrated in the end, very pleasant and a step tasty mouth, fruity product. Appear again the sensations of red fruit that has revealed to us in the nose, but his sweetest facet (cherry). Persistent and pleasant finish, slightly bitter, which prompts to continue drinking.
With a Mediterranean spirit, combining aromas, flavors and simple, vivid colors. With simple spices, could be slightly sweetened, without losing sufficient acidity, or even a touch of bitterness, to improve the freshness and the underlying structure.
Grilled seafood goldfish or pickled, grilled or fried; beef carpaccio with olive oil; red meat and poultry. Serve with ripe, tasty and colorful vegetables, and use fresh berries. Complete seasoning with herbs, both fresh and dried. Use olive oil for softness. Encourage the colors of sunlight, vivid, intense and bright; find contrasts.
It will be perfect with the finest, smoked seafood in general entrees. Also with not very strong fish, as it could be baked sea bass with potatoes.
How to serve
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by 250 winegrowers.More about the Winery