Moët & Chandon (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
$20.25 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Campoluz Enoteca (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.23 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial
If you liked Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial 200ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial 200ml (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial 200ml shows a pink color is bright, predominantly red, adorned with purple hues
- Nose: The aroma is intense: a bright bouquet of red summer fruits (strawberry, raspberry, currant), complete with floral nuances (rose, hawthorn) and a peppery edge.
. - Mouth: The palate is brand new, that combines intensity and roundness: fleshy and juicy at first, then closes (center), and then finely ground (unused).
GRAPES: Pinot Noir: 40 to 50%, Pinot Meunier 30 à 40%, Chardonnay: 10 to 20%
WINERY: Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon
Moët & Chandon has been lying in the heart of the French region, Champagne, for more than two centuries. With the mountain of Reims in front and the Marne valley to the west, the landscape is striving since then to enhance this unique land with its roundabout 800 hectares of vines, maintained by...
Buy Moët & Chandon Wine:
Highlighted review about Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial 200ml
Posted on 18/12/18 at 13.13
More reviews about Moët & Chandon Rosé Impérial 200ml
Posted on 14/02/19 at 08.57
- View: amber rose with touches
- Nose: intense and vivid red fruit (wild strawberry, raspberry, cherry) bouquet, floral nuance of pink and...
Posted on 13/09/18 at 14.23
- View: pink, coppery highlights.
- Nose: vivid aroma, expressive, wild strawberry.
- Mouth: fleshy, slender mouth.
Posted on 12/08/15 at 05.32
It is original
Posted on 20/12/14 at 14.34
A sparkling which goes well with a moussaka.
A good recommendation, no doubt.
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59