Pol Roger (Champagne)
$42.44 + $34.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$254.61 + $80.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$858.22 + $241.37 Shipping (14 - 20 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 0.49 points for each unit bought
Pol Roger Brut Réserve is a balance between power and finesse. It combines wonderfully structure and vinosity, elegance and freshness. More than a sure bet, it's a must. All the know-how of the house is revealed in this ability to recreate each year a constant assembly in style and quality.
Pol Roger Brut Réserve is composed of the 3 most important grape varieties of Champagne. Pinot Noir brings structure, body and power. Pinot Meunier, freshness, roundness and fruitiness. And finally, Chardonnay brings aromatic complexity, finesse, elegance and lightness.
For a special occasion, choose Pol Roger Brut Réserve and enjoy the elegance of this champagne together with your beloved ones.
Technical sheet · Pol Roger Brut Réserve
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
If you liked Pol Roger Brut Réserve, you may also enjoy...
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Brut Réserve (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
- View: The Pol Roger Brut Réserve has golden straw color.
- Nose: (particularly pear and mango) accompanied by light notes honeysuckle, white jasmine, vanilla and fruit aromas brioche.
- Mouth: flavors of cooked fruit (quince, apricot jam) are highlighted. At the end they endure fruity and spicy notes.
VINEYARD: Pol Roger. Grapes Pol Roger Brut Réserve from different vineyards: Pinot Noir is mainly produced from some of the best crusts Reims mountain; the pinot meunier comes from several scabs Vallée de la Marne and the area of Epernay and chardonnay comes from Epernay and some of the best scabs of the Côte des Blancs.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
AGEING: The wine matures in underground warehouses located 33 meters below street level. Rest for at least three months before being released.
PREPARATION: Once the grapes are harvested, the grapes are pressed immediately. The wort remains at a temperature of 6 ° C for 24 hours. Alcoholic fermentation is carried out in stainless steel at a low temperature (18 ° C). The second fermentation (prize de mousse) and ripening take place in a controlled environment cool. Each bottle is given a traditional removed (manual) before tasting and dosage.
WINE PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif or to accompany a meal.
RECOMMENDED TEMPERATURE SERVICE: 08.06 ° C
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a whole...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Brut Réserve
More reviews about Pol Roger Brut Réserve
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- On the palate there are notes of stone fruits, a certain nuttiness and a hint of honey...
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 01/12/15 at 11.03
Posted on 07/12/16 at 14.45
- View: beautiful pale yellow, fine and abundant bubble.
- Nose: aromas of pear, mango and jasmine notes.
- Mouth: harmonious with pleasant freshness, with...
Posted on 04/05/15 at 13.06
- View: Champagne Pol Roger Brut Extra Cuvée de Réserve is straw yellow color with very fine bubbles that renews easily. A persistent lace appears around glass.
- Nose: The nose is...
Posted on 04/05/15 at 13.04
- View: Pol Roger Extra Cuvée Brut Réserve White Foil is straw yellow with greenish
-Nose: a blend of berry, apple, and flavors highlight this elegant champagne
- Mouth: no depth in...
Posted on 31/12/12 at 05.03
In my favorites
Posted on 08/01/12 at 04.49