Pol Roger Pure
Pol Roger (Champagne)
Product not available in United States
+ $9.14 Shipping (6 - 12 days)
Save $4.60! (-8%)
Shipping: Brut de champ (France)
$ You will receive 0.6 points for each unit bought
Description · Pol Roger
Pol Roger Pure (Chardonnay, Pinot Meunier and Pinot Noir)
Pol Roger Pure Brut Nature: one unmetered cuvée, a carved floral and delicate champagne
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne
VINEYARD: Pol Roger
Grapes: 33% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Black, 33% Pinot Meunier
PAIRING: Ideal as an aperitif
TEMPERATURE: 9/10 º C
Comment guidelines 16/20 Bettane and Desseauve 16/20 Revue du Vin de France 88/100 Parker Wine Guide 1 Star Guide Hachette des Vins 87/100 Wine Spectator 70/100 Richard Juhlin Guide 4/5 Larousse champagne
Distinction and elegance. Pol Roger is the "gentlemen's" Champagne, as Jean-Paul Kauffman wrote in "Voyage en Champagne". It is not surprising, therefore, that Winston Churchill and even then British royal family should have made it their favourite over the years. This refinement reflects a whole...
Buy Pol Roger Wine:
Highlighted review about Pol Roger Pure
Posted on 24/02/19 at 04.58
Pol Roger Pure Bottles
More reviews about Pol Roger Pure
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- An expression of the diversity of terroirs, this non vintage champagne is born of the perfect balance of the three traditional regional grape varieties, blended in equal proportion. Pol Roger carefully selected reserve wines drawn across at least three years to gain the right balance of flavour and structure necessary for an undosed Champagne.
- The colour is a dense gold with a fine mousse. The fresh and lively nose expresses a fine, complex register of cloves and roses, developing into hints of breadcrumbs, yeast and citrus fruit. The wine is clean and crisp in the mouth, surprisingly so after such a mature, concentrated nose: fine and well structured with aromas of honey and cloves.
- This gives the wine extra depth and contributes to its good length. A svelte and shapely wine.
- Its inherent freshness combined with mature and concentrated bouquet makes it particularly suited to shellfish, crayfish and seafood in general.
- Grape: 33% Pinot Noir, 34% Chardonnay, 33% Pinot Meunier.
Posted on 28/01/16 at 07.26
Pol Roger Extra Brut Pure
The showed a very dense colour. Lovely bakery flavour. The Champagne tasted like wild berries.
This Pol Roger Extra Brut Pure was a very good pairing for desserts.
Posted on 30/06/15 at 06.56
Pol Roger Pure Brut
Nice colour. Aromas of yeast fermentation. Fleshy, smoothy.