$31.62 + $34.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$189.75 + $41.40 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
$379.50 + $80.50 Shipping (4 - 8 days)
Shipping: Vintage and Co (France)
$ You will receive 0.37 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · R de Ruinart
If you liked R de Ruinart 375ml, you may also enjoy...
Description · Ruinart
R de Ruinart 375ml (Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier)
- View: R de Ruinart 375ml is golden yellow, very bright. Fine and persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: The nose is very delicate nose with good intensity, freshness and highlights the predominance of fruity aromas (pears).
- Mouth: The palate is balanced encounter. Robust and durable, full-bodied and ripe fruit aromas. Nice lingering finish.
PAIRING: baked white fish, cheese maroilles, Coulommiers
Grapes: 40% Chardonnay and 60% Pinot Noir,
WINERY: Champagne Ruinart
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about R de Ruinart 375ml
Posted on 13/06/19 at 15.57
More reviews about R de Ruinart 375ml
Posted on 03/11/15 at 13.01
- View: Golden yellow color. Intense bubble
- Nose: The nose is deep, emphasizing citrus aromas of white fruit (apple, pear), memories of pastries and a floral background
Posted on 14/07/14 at 10.53
- View: R de Ruinart 375ml has a bright and limpid yellow with golden reflections.
- Nose: The nose is fine and fesco, and comes packed with notes of white fruit (pear, apple),...
Posted on 21/11/11 at 04.40
Champagne Ruinart "r" Blanc 375ml is attractive
Posted on 19/11/11 at 04.40
Posted on 20/11/18 at 14.16
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 22/06/17 at 04.43