Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
Product not available in United States
$68.05 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.79 points for each unit bought
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs is made from grapes from the Premiers Crus of the Côte des Blancs and Montagne de Reims. Pleasant and lively, it is a gastronomic and seductive champagne. Ruinart is a luxury brand of "Grand Chic" and contemporary, converted into a real symbol of aesthetics.
Technical sheet · Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Pairing:||AppetizersMeatFishSeafoodPâté or foie grasWhite meatBluefishWhitefishCrabFoie|
2015 Silver Medal - Mundus Vini
2014 Gold Medal- Mundus Vini
2013 3* - Le Guida Hachette des Vins
2016 Gold Medal - Mundus Vini
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
|W&S Magazine Score:||92|
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs (Chardonnay)
TASTING NOTE: Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
- View: Beautiful, golden yellow color, characteristic of the Chardonnay. Intense light, long-lasting foam.
- Nose: Very clear and intense in the primary aromas, hints of fresh citrus, floral nuances.
GRAPE VARIETY: Chardonnay
SERVING TEMPERATURE: 6-8ºC.
PAIRING: An ideal accompaniment to foie gras, seafood, grilled and baked fish.
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
More reviews about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs
Posted on 12/06/18 at 10.58
Posted on 11/10/17 at 11.13
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Most recent in a line of blends from chardonnay grapes, this harmonious wine will envelop palates with its warm fruity flavours. Suave, delicate, well-balanced, this Blanc de blancs will rise to all occasions; a deliberately seducing champagne which will tempt you.
- Blend of 100% Premier Cru Chardonnay from different years.
- Very beautiful pale golden yellow colour. Beautiful luminosity and striking brilliance. A profuse mousse with a sustained ring of beads.
- An intense first nose with notes of fresh citrus fruit, mainly lime. A very fine and flowery second nose.
- Very supple, round and harmonious palate. Good vinosity. Notes of nectarine, apricot and cherry-plum. Good intensity.