Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml
Product not available in United States
$43.15 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.5 points for each unit bought
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml (Chardonnay)
- View: Pale yellow
- Nose: Aromas of smoky, toasty, mineral, ripe pears and flowers.
- Mouth: apple, citrus and walnut. Dry finish.
WINERY: Champagne Ruinart
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
More reviews about Ruinart Blanc de Blancs 375ml
Posted on 18/02/20 at 15.00
Posted on 13/12/18 at 09.29
- View: pale golden, faint greenish reflections, delicate string of fine bubbles.
- Nose: tremendous aromatic richness, remarkable notes of ripe fruit, citrus nuances of grapefruit, white fruit aromas, pear melon flesh and a delicate, with delicate and sensual fragrance of white flowers and some exotic spices like ginger.
- Mouth: dense, creamy entry, pride, round, step a fruity, fresh citrus touches and white stone fruit (Paraguay, nectarines) with a mineral hue. very fine carbonic, a pleasant creaminess on the palate; balanced acidity.
AGEING: 36 months in bottle.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, poultry, roast lamb, stews, seafood sauce, fruit pies and risotto.
TEMPERATURE: 6-8 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Posted on 07/04/15 at 05.19