Ruinart Brut Rosé
Product not available in United States
$68.05 + $5.69 Shipping (3 - 4 days)
Shipping: GrauOnline (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.79 points for each unit bought
Maison Ruinart became the first champagne house in the world in 1729. This House of Champagne, located in the demarcated Champagne region of Reims, France, has been at the forefront of the world of sparkling wines since its founding. For more than 200 years, the company has been producing and distributing its impressive collection of champagnes around the world.
From within the extensive collection of fine champagnes, Ruinart Brut Rosé is a remarkable option. The first Ruinart rosé appeared back in the 18th century, beginning its life with the same quality and delicacy that we can still find today. The 45% Chardonnay gives the wine a wonderful elegance and freshness. The 55% Pinot Noir adds character and fullness, beautifully complementing the Chardonnay.
With its gorgeous, traditional bottle, Ruinart Brut Rosé enchants the eyes before it is even opened. The delicately pink liquid within has the perfect level of effervescence. This bold champagne is full of the flavour of red fruit with the characteristic luxurious silkiness that the world has come to expect from Ruinart. Bring some style and seduction to your next event with a bottle of this fine sparkling wine. Great as a gift, it marries with both savoury and sweet dishes since the different flavours will bring out unique facets of its fascinating personality.
Technical sheet · Ruinart Brut Rosé
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Pinot Noir (55%), Chardonnay|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Brut Rosé (Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: rose petal, delicate, light orange reflections. vivid and light bubbles, persistent cord.
- Nose: subtle, fresh, notes of exotic fruits, berries, pink, Granada, complex, intense, marked presence of primary aromas.
- Palate: full entrance, sweet effervescence, round, fresh, cheerful, elegant, with hints of mint and aranja.
DESIGNATION OF ORIGIN: Champagne
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir,
PREPARATION: blend of Chardonnay and Pinot Noir (Premiers Crus mostly) and 20% -25% of reserve wines from previous vintages two.
WINE PAIRING: Fish, whitefish, Blue Fish, seafood, entrees, desserts, snacks, cheese.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 ° C
Alcohol content: 13%
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Brut Rosé
Posted on 18/10/19 at 09.29
Ruinart Brut Rosé
More reviews about Ruinart Brut Rosé
Posted on 28/07/17 at 10.59
- Presented in an elegant 18th century style bottle, this champagne reveals such a fresh, distinctive, rose petal pink colour. To be served as an aperitif, followed by poultry, white meats.
- A blend of 45% Premier Cru Chardonnay and 55% Premier Cru Pinot Noir of which 18% is vinified in red.
- Of orange-yellow appearance, rose petal colour. Very fine, profuse and sustained long-lasting bubbles. A very fine nose, subtle and fruity: small red berries such as redcurrant and blackberry. A very intense wine.
- A vigorous taste , and well-balanced palate. A fine, smooth, and supple wine with notes of morello cherry. A relatively long finish.
Posted on 06/06/16 at 12.48
Posted on 24/08/15 at 16.12