Product not available in United States
$44.93 + $5.69 Shipping (48h - 3 days)
Shipping: Campoluz Enoteca (Spain)
$ You will receive 0.52 points for each unit bought
This fresh pink champagne evokes bright rose petals with a fine and satiny mousse, with a characteristic aroma of red berries, especially currants, and on the palate, it is vigorous, fresh and fruity with well-integrated long-tannins with a touch of spice. Ruinart Brut Rosé is produced from a blend of 55% Pinot Noir and 45% Chardonnay from the best vintages. Ruinart Brut Rosé, with a powerful personality, carries the distinctive signature of Chardonnay, the emblematic grape variety of the house Elegance, refinement and the characteristic taste that make Ruinart a timeless and modern icon. This Brut Rosé in its 375ml presentation is a truly irresistible jewel.
Technical sheet · Ruinart Brut Rosé
Description · Ruinart
Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml (Pinot Noir and Chardonnay)
- View: Pink salmon in sight, with very fine bubbles and abundant.
- Nose: Smells attractive strawberry lollipop, pastries, yeast and smoky.
- Mouth: Boca acid, good ride, and want to drink it fresh longer. Aftertaste of red berries and jellies.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir, Chardonnay and Pinot Meunier
TEMPERATURE: 4 ° C and 8 ºC
PAIRING: Appetizers, Poultry, Seafood, Fish Blue, White fish, soft cheeses.
Ruinart is the oldest established House of Champagne in the world. Founded in the city of Reims, the brand has been producing nothing but champagne since 1729. The company remains at the head of the champagne field, offering fine champagnes in three styles that are sure to please the palate and...
Buy Ruinart Wine:
Highlighted review about Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml
Posted on 08/08/19 at 08.50
Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml
More reviews about Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml
Posted on 05/09/16 at 20.07
Ruinart Rose Half Bottle 375ml
is a real treat for the eyes. Lovely bakery flavour. I liked it because it was as light as water.
It paired well with the food.
Posted on 18/11/15 at 14.57
Ruinart Rosé 375ml
- View: Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml is of rose petals with yellow-amber hues. Profuse and delicate with very fine, persistent bubbles along the surface.
- Nose: very clear, intense and defined nose, showing pronounced notes of red fruits, specifically red berries and strawberries. A very intense wine.
- Mouth: Palate vigorous and persistent on the palate, with pronounced hints of cherries. Soft and round body. Nice and firm finish.
TEMPERATURE: 4 to 6 º C
PAIRING: Smoked, appetizers, breaded whitebait, prawns
WINEMAKING: Aged for 36 months in the cellars rhyme cellar.
DEGREE OF ALCOHOL: 12.5
GRAPES: Chardonnay 1st. Cru (45%) and Pinot Noir (55%) with a red wine at 18%.
Posted on 11/06/15 at 21.05
Nice colour. Bakery smell at the end. I drunk a little and a few days later it was vinegary.
This Ruinart Brut Rosé 375ml does not need food to accompany.
Posted on 01/12/11 at 04.43
Ruinart Rosé 375ml was exhilarating
Posted on 30/06/19 at 05.23
Posted on 16/07/18 at 18.04
Posted on 14/03/18 at 10.59
Posted on 06/07/17 at 11.35
Posted on 11/04/17 at 09.04
- ALCOHOLIC: 12.5 °
- TEMPERATURE: 6 to 8 ° C
- PAIRING: Appetizers, Seafood, Fish Blue, white fish, soft cheeses.
Posted on 31/08/16 at 11.12
Ruinart Rose Half Bottle 375ml
FOOD MATCHING NOTE