2012 Taittinger Brut Millésimé75cl
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2012 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description of 2012 Taittinger Brut Millésimé
2012 Taittinger Brut Millésimé (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
TASTING NOTES OF 2012 Taittinger Brut Millésimé:
- View: pale yellow, fine bubbles, a generous backer rod.
- Nose: white and yellow fruit pulp, pear Williams, reina Claude, Mirabelle, white flowers and nuts.
- Mouth: fresh, rich, ripe and broad attack, dominated by fruit syrup, honey flows slightly final notes.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Chardonnay.
PAIRING: white meat in sauce.
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12.5%
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars built in the 4th century by the Benedictine monks from the Abbey of Saint Nicaise.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2012 Taittinger Brut Millésimé
- View: 2006 Taittinger Brut Vintage Millesime is a pale yellow to bright again. The effervescence is clear with plenty of bubbles rising fed a line of foam present.
- Nose: The first nose associated minerality and even breadcrumbs fermentative aromas. It happens quickly a fruity, intense and sweet ending, which reveals fragrances of fresh fruit to lemon yellow, tangerine candy and floral notes of acacia honey.
- Mouth: The palate entry is fruity, all harmony and wealth. The average mouth is balanced, structured, smooth, releasing flavors of pink grapefruit with sugar. The finish is marked by a long, generous and complex vividness.
GRAPES: Chardonnay, Pinot noir, Folk Varieties
WINERY: Champagne Taittinger
- View: Taittinger Brut Vintage 2004 has a golden straw yellow to bright reflections. The bubbles, especially thin, elegant form a foam cord.
- Nose: The nose, delicate, fresh and intense flower exhales perfume willow which are mixed assemblies also smells slightly fruity notes and sugary sweets to tangerine or bergamot.
- Palate: The attack on the palate is balanced, lively and powerful and present a particular vinosity. The finish is long and very nice. In conclusion, testing an intense pleasure to be tested this season perfectly balanced progressively develop finesse and complexity ...
CELLAR: Champagne Taittinger