2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne75cl Volume
This product is not available in United States.
Take a look at the options we can offer you.
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Vintage:||2007 Other vintages|
|Appellation:||Champagne (Champagne, France)|
Description of 2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne (Chardonnay)
- View: Pale yellow with fine and persistent bubbles;
- Nose: aromatic bouquet of spices, fresh fruit and white flowers;
- Boca: Boca harmonious and vinous. spicy finish.
GRAPES: 100% Chardonnay
AGING: 5% of the wine ages for 4 months in oak barrels (renewed by thirds every year). The wine is bottled and down in the basement where aging 8 to 10 years.
PAIRING ideally enjoy an aperitif or with seafood, shellfish purposes or grilled fish with sauce.
RIGHT SERVING TEMPERATURE: 10 ° C
ALCOHOL: 12 ° C
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars built in the 4th century by the Benedictine monks from the Abbey of Saint Nicaise.More about the Winery
Reviews of 2007 Taittinger Comtes de Champagne
Taste: Mild and round taste of fruit, flower and apple, slightly watery. Light, light taste of the notes of green apples.
Comment: Comtes is a very good champagne. Fresh, fresh, and includes classic tones. Recommended to have atleast been drunk at least once.
- View: pale to bright golden yellow.
- Nose: rich, elegant with a lively fresh flowers at first, and citrus fruits such as tangerine, grapefruit, blood orange, notes of raisins, candied fruit and pastries bouquet.
- Mouth: Expressive palate, full of spice, well integrated acidity, notable minerals, simple, but flexible, charming, with aromas of grapefruit, candied apricots, passion fruit, biscuits and anise, beautiful length with a touch of fine liquorice and mineral, slightly chalky finish.
WINE PAIRING: appetizers, crustaceans, fish.
TEMPERATURE: 11 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 13%