Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
Product not available in United States
$36.69 + $9.14 Shipping (7 - 13 days)
Shipping: Brut de champ (France)
$ You will receive 0.43 points for each unit bought
Technical sheet · Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
|Type Of Wine:||sparkling wine|
|Volume:||75cl Other volumes|
|Grapes:||Chardonnay, Pinot Noir|
|Pairing:||DessertsFishSeafoodAppetizersWhitefishPrawnsCakes and pastries|
|Type Of Sparkling:||Brut|
Description · Taittinger
Taittinger Cuvée Prestige (Chardonnay and Pinot Noir)
- View: pale gold with fine bubbles and persitentes.
- Nose: berries, toast and earth is allied with subtle notes of white fruit
- Taste: soft, round structure, creamy and elegant toasted nuances. Fruity wide size.
Grapes: Chardonnay, Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier
CELLAR: Champagne Taittinger
Founded in 1734 by Jacques Fourneux, a French wine merchant, Champagne Taittinger is still owned by the Taittinger family since 1932 and is considered being one of the oldest champagne cellars. Established in the historic mansion of the Counts of Champagne it has magnificent underground cellars...
Buy Taittinger Wine:
Highlighted review about Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
Posted on 26/04/19 at 13.41
Taittinger Cuvée Prestige Blanc
More reviews about Taittinger Cuvée Prestige
Posted on 18/12/19 at 20.06
Fantastic colour. Mixed aromas of yeast and bakery. This sparkling is a bit acidic. It depends on your taste.
Posted on 31/07/19 at 20.06
Taittinger Brut Prestige
Good colour. Light aromas of yeast and bakery. The barrel leaves good flavours.
Posted on 17/04/19 at 17.10
- View: bright straw yellow, fine and persistent perlage.
- Nose: Fragrant and fruity aromas, white peach, hawthorn, acacia, pleasant vanilla and brioche.
- Mouth: elegant and delicate, good freshness and persistence.
GRAPES: Pinot Noir and Pinot Meunier 60%, 40% Chardonnay.
PAIRING: as an aperitif, with all kinds of shellfish.
TEMPERATURE: 8-10 °C
ALCOHOL CONTENT: 12%